Top Shelf Aquatics

Looking for your thoughts...

t_fins

Starting my first nano. Biocube 29. I realize that coralline algae will grow and corals will cover some rock but what do y'all think about this design? And more importantly what about the random purple life rock? Does it look weird with all the different colors? 

TIA 

IMG_0874.JPG

The purple rock doesn't look weird per say, I mean it's obviously a different color but there is nothing you can do about that except wait for coraline to cover the other rocks. In a year or so it won't be noticeable at all.

If I were you, I would put a rock or two near the front right corner, and leave some space so to create a pathway between them and the other structure in the back. This creates a feeling of depth. 

• Like 1

I would curve the rock in the corner more inwards and add a rock to the other corner. It will give it a cove look and more depth. Otherwise it looks good.

• Like 1
On 6/20/2017 at 11:08 PM, Clown79 said:

I would curve the rock in the corner more inwards and add a rock to the other corner. It will give it a cove look and more depth. Otherwise it looks good.

Thx. I took your advice on the cove look with the front rock but then I ended up changing it completely lol 

i like it it better though....

IMG_0916.JPG

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, t_fins said:

Thx. I took your advice on the cove look with the front rock but then I ended up changing it completely lol 

i like it it better though....

IMG_0916.JPG

Much better!!