Coral Vue Hydros

Frogspawn guts

SaltyBuddha

SaltyBuddha

Two of my five frogspawn heads have been putting some guts out of their mouth for the last few days. They puff up and expand all the way but then I see this happen: 

20170606_190838-1.thumb.jpg.1a213c3834e55da91c8e1fad384b1b57.jpg

Should I be worried?

gulfsurfer101

Try feeding the water column some reefroids or other particulate matter with zero flow for like 30 minutes after main lighting does off. Never count an euphyullia coral out till it completely melts away from the bone. Most likely just hungry lol. 

• Like 1
SaltyBuddha
Just now, gulfsurfer101 said:

Try feeding the water column some reefroids or other particulate matter with zero flow for like 30 minutes after main lighting does off. Never count an euphyullia coral out till it completely melts away from the bone. Most likely just hungry lol. 

Yeah I'm definitely not counting it out. I feed once a week with reef roids.

I'm hoping it is just hungry and being greedy or something. I'll try to feed it and see what happens

gulfsurfer101

I recently fried a hammer under strong leds over a tiny tank. All tentacles looked shriveled and leathery. It spewed it's guts a few times after I moved it to lower lighting. I was concerned for a couple days but it's doing fine now.