Cultivated Reef

torch coral see thru

Jorge091293

Jorge091293

wow is also verry higth up at 14.... all my other test are good  nitrites ammonia and phosphate....... i have not checked mag  as  i do not have a test kit 

2 hours ago, Clown79 said:

Are you dosing anything? 

What is your alk at?

i am not dosing anything

• Like 1
Jorge091293

did another water test and shake my calcium bottle because i  didn't shake it  and it came out to 440 and alk came out to 8 ..... my bad i forgot to shake :D  i had to go and read instructions :blink: 

Nixperience
10 minutes ago, Jorge091293 said:

rigth now under a diy 30 watt led grow light and a total of 10 watt 10 k leds 

and one 36 watt actinic ......m

Not sure that's going to cut it for a torch. They don't need SPS lighting, but they do need good lighting. If your light was too strong, it probably would've turned brown before bleaching. That looks like the kind of bleaching you see at petco from insufficient lights. 

• Like 1
Jorge091293

i see haha  u guys warned me from lfs people they honestly don't care about their animals :( since i am a girl they take advantage of me :( they said they could make under it those kind of light's like  my soft corals.........   i doo have an odysea with 2 24 watt actinic ligths and 1 24 watt 10 k if i put that ontop of the biocube will it be better ??

Jorge091293

the other 10 k burned out but i think it would be better  than the biocubes ?? i heard this things can even keep anemones....

Jorge091293

it said on ebay for corals but false advertisements  for now i put my odysea light on the biocube corals loved the ligth and hopefully they will do better on it let me see how it does for it .....

• 1 month later...