inTank Media Baskets

Hikari coralific delight, anyone ever used it?

1891Bro

To clarify, I'm not asking if you actually ate the stuff. Have you used it according to the directions?

Covert bump. 

• Like 3

I have it and have only tried it once, was having trouble figuring out how to get the thick gel version into small enough bits for my corals to eat lol. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

I have it and have only tried it once, was having trouble figuring out how to get the thick gel version into small enough bits for my corals to eat lol. 

Nice! Feedback, damn it Lula, I think you're stalking me postes. Well #### it. I'm drunk, the wife is well buzzed and the damn favia is begging for food. I'm gonna aim at making some gel food. Gonna make the old lady man the phone for a video. 

IMG_1708.GIF

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Nice! Feedback, damn it Lula, I think you're stalking me postes. Well #### it. I'm drunk, the wife is well buzzed and the damn favia is begging for food. I'm gonna aim at making some gel food. Gonna make the old lady man the phone for a video. 

IMG_1708.GIF

lol good luck!

8 minutes ago, Mr. Lovestrong said:

tried it, then read the ingredients. uses wheat flour. i run a "gluten free" nano reef.

:lol:

• Like 1

Since I dunno how to post videos, y'all are stuck with this still shot. You need like super tiny coke spoons to get the mix just right. The brown stuff on top is the what it didn't close around. Turn off pumps first, no shit right?, had a little gel turd float away. Well the ####er ate it. 

IMG_1710.JPG

It ended up closing around the rest. 

• Like 1

And a video does exist, the audio is a riot. Make it easier to post video. 

Sorry, I should save my diarrhea posts for my diary. 

• Like 2
Just now, 1891Bro said:

And a video does exist, the audio is a riot. Make it easier to post video. 

Sorry, I should save my diarrhea posts for my diary. 

Try uploading to Youtube, then just copy and paste the URL (from the bar at the top, not whatever bogus link Youtube tries to give you to "share") and it should work.

Just now, Lula_Mae said:

Try uploading to Youtube, then just copy and paste the URL (from the bar at the top, not whatever bogus link Youtube tries to give you to "share") and it should work.

Yeah but no. Straight from the phone or nothing. 

• Like 2

But as a review of the product, unless you either have a lot more stuff to feed than I do or you have super tiny coke spoons it's kinda hard to find the right ratio to get the gel going. When you do find the sweet spot, brainless organisms seem to find it appetizing.  

Begging for more?

IMG_1711.JPG

HammerLover

Ive been using it in my 5 gal and my rescued bleached palys recovered quickly. My ricordeas seems to love it as well as my torch. 

To make the gel-ish type you need to use very little water and let it settle for a few minutes before using. I use it to target feed my rics since they love meaty foods. I also use the gel type to give some treats to my inverts :) my blue cbs  loves it soo much as well as my sexy. Even my porcelain eats it haha

23 minutes ago, Clown79 said:

Oyster feast is a lot easier to feed and corals love it.

Sounds like this food needs a manual. Lol

It actually has a basic one on the backside of the package. But it's just 2 parts food to one part water, very simple right? Not so much when you only have two tiny favia heads that need food, hence all the tiny coke spoon talk. I ended up boning it and forgot to kill the return so a decent sized gel food turd, and it did look like a turd, floated away to the cuc buffet. Killed the pump and the stuff that did get onto the coral was eaten. Saw the thing shitting today. But I still had leftover in the squirter though. And in the cup I mixed it in. So I threw away more than got fed and I've used it once so I'm not able to give any kind of results so this whole post is nonsense really. 

• Like 2