Top Shelf Aquatics

CONTOUR ATO Container - New Hingeless Design!

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

Our sleek CONTOUR ATO Container has just gotten sleeker!

We got rid of the hinges and made the lid removable for easier access to refilling.

CONTOUR Auto Top Off Container

Oceanbox Designs™ CONTOUR Auto Top Off Reservoir features a wrapped around color accent that contrasted the clear container body making  it sleek and modern looking. It features a removable hinge-less lid for easy refilling which also has support bracing to prevent warping. A 5/8″ exiting hole toward the back to run ATO system tubing and pump wires.

Main Features:

• Sleek and Modern Design
  • Removable Hingeless Lid w/Anti-Warp Bracing
  • 5/8″ Hole To Run ATO System Wire/Tubing
  • Hand-polished Edges.
  • Premium Hand-Crafted In The USA!

https://oceanboxdesigns.com/product/contour-auto-top-off-container/

34710178502_c20a63982c_b.jpg

34833905866_9e0208d438_b.jpg

34873779995_8b10ba96d5_b.jpg

• Like 6
Oceanbox Designs
28 minutes ago, Berlibee said:

Super! Exactly what I need to place behind my stand. :) When I have money .... hehehehe

Thanks man! Stoked to see your new build, amazing attention to details and plumbing work as always.

• Like 2

Ooooohhh with the smoky top!  Mine should be here tomorrow!

Damn, I shoulda told you to put the sticker on the front of mine, oh well. 

Without anything to scale it to those could be photos of mine?!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Berlibee said:

Super! Exactly what I need to place behind my stand. :) When I have money .... hehehehe

Shame we hide these things. 

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
16 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Ooooohhh with the smoky top!  Mine should be here tomorrow!

Damn, I shoulda told you to put the sticker on the front of mine, oh well. 

Without anything to scale it to those could be photos of mine?!

That was yours! :)

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
12 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Would a 10g Acrylic be stable or is it limited to 5g? 

Yes, I may need to add an extra front bracing but it should be solid.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

That was yours! :)

I can do better. 

IMG_1680.GIF

IMG_1681.GIF

If id known it had a photo shoot I wouldn't have pestered you so much about shipping it. 

• Like 2
Oceanbox Designs
17 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

I can do better. 

IMG_1680.GIF

IMG_1681.GIF

If id known it had a photo shoot I wouldn't have pestered you so much about shipping it. 

You cracked me up lol! Should be arriving at your door anytime now :) 

• Like 1

Well it arrived at a door, just not MY door, was on the phone with FedEx when I noticed it in front of a different apartment. I got it though and it looks great. Waiting for the younguns NyQuil (joke) to kick in and I'll get it all set up. With a few photos and a review too. And no pics of unpacking. Sorry. Although when I opened the box I was worried only pink shipping peanuts were in there. Excellently packed. 

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
55 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Well it arrived at a door, just not MY door, was on the phone with FedEx when I noticed it in front of a different apartment. I got it though and it looks great. Waiting for the younguns NyQuil (joke) to kick in and I'll get it all set up. With a few photos and a review too. And no pics of unpacking. Sorry. Although when I opened the box I was worried only pink shipping peanuts were in there. Excellently packed. 

Glad you got it! Apparently it's a common thing these day for carrier to drop packages off at the nearest neighbor and run to make their time lol. I got your address right though right? Totally FedEx's fault just to clarify for my end :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

Glad you got it! Apparently it's a common thing these day for carrier to drop packages off at the nearest neighbor and run to make their time lol. I got your address right though right? Totally FedEx's fault just to clarify for my end :)

Yes. The label was my address, including apartment number. You done good. 

• Like 2

Ok, so after all that...

My order arrived! Here is some photos. 

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

Packaging was overload. @Oceanbox Designs Is keeping the "pink packing peanuts" guy in business! ;). The mag cleaner is boss! So small, so unobtrusive! I hate seeing mag cleaners on the sides of tanks, this is just a classy nickel sized dealy! 

• Like 1
Oceanbox Designs
10 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

Ok, so after all that...

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

Packaging was overload. @Oceanbox Designs Is keeping the "pink packing peanuts" guy in business! ;). The mag cleaner is boss! So small, so unobtrusive! I hate seeing mag cleaners on the sides of tanks, this is just a classy nickel sized dealy! 

Fantastic to hear everything arrived in excellent condition! Hope you like the tube holder "freebie" as well :)

• Like 2
11 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

Ok, so after all that...

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

"Classy nickel sized dealy!" ....and holds up a quarter. ?? Hahaha

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, JcSH2o said:

"Classy nickel sized dealy!" ....and holds up a quarter. ?? Hahaha

Yeah, it's smaller than a quarter, kinda like a nickel. 

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions