SaltCritters.com

WTB clean up crew

6.25Nano

Is any one from Oahu,  Hawaii? I'm looking to buy snails and hermit crabs. My LFS don't have any (lame). also willing to buy from members in the mainland just message me so we can set something up. I'am new to this forums and if someone can point me to the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! 

Check out reefcleaners.com. They have tailored packages per tank size and their shipping service is great. I'm pretty sure they service Hawaii but not 100% certain

johnmaloney

Sorry, it is illegal to sell our species to Hawaii or plants due to new regulations, in the way we would ship an order. They and you have to go through a process to bring in live animals that are not native to Hawaii. Your best bet is to shop with a local store, that has gone through the regulations checks. They can still get in non native species, it just has to be signed off on by the agency. Normal mail routes would bypass that and it that is why it is an issue.