Coral Vue Hydros

Trav's Box O' Squishy - Kessil A360X Powered

Travis

Tank looks great. And amazingly clean after two years! Love how the back walls is corrline free😆..  and also love all the fish.. something about those damsels darting around and tangs screams reef to me .. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FISHnChix said:

Tank looks great. And amazingly clean after two years! Love how the back walls is corrline free😆..  and also love all the fish.. something about those damsels darting around and tangs screams reef to me .. 

Lol thanks. I scrapped off tons of Coraline from the back wall about a month ago. It's growing back now lol. 

Yeh I love the damsels. Added them almost last and all 4 at one time. They get along with everyone. They are tank bred. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Curious to see have you ever checked par values with the two 360x on your tank?

Nope, I have not. I have the Violet's and Imtensity at 100% and mix the other channels for visual appeal. Everything is growing and encrusting. 

4 minutes ago, Travis said:

Nope, I have not. I have the Violet's and Imtensity at 100% and mix the other channels for visual appeal. Everything is growing and encrusting. 

Thanks! Yea I have lps only in my reefer 250 with two regular 360s . Lps grow fine but the sps i tried died lol.. params are stable so i was thinking par.. got a meter and levels are crazy low around 150 at best. I only run the lights at  45 percent though.  Slowing cranking them up to see what happens 🤙

mitten_reef
On 6/8/2019 at 1:15 PM, Travis said:

This weekend is my Tanks 2 year anniversary.

Enjoy this video 🙂

https://youtu.be/MhEgPGzqdAM

Love the video.  Your tank is one of my favorites on NR, simple and clean.  I need to learn how to be simple and clean with my tank, cuz that's the look I love.  Yet I'm a frag hoarder, 🤣

On 6/10/2019 at 7:28 AM, got2envy said:

Looks awesome! 

Thanks!

On 6/10/2019 at 8:35 AM, DaveFason said:

Tank looks great. The green stag on the left will look great once it is grown out!

Thank you! Yes that's the plan! It's one of the pieces that I picked up at last years MACNA in Vegas.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:00 AM, mitten_reef said:

Love the video.  Your tank is one of my favorites on NR, simple and clean.  I need to learn how to be simple and clean with my tank, cuz that's the look I love.  Yet I'm a frag hoarder, 🤣

lol! Yeh I am too OCD to not have a clean looking tank.  I wouldn't be caught dead with a frag rack inside my tank, I just stop buying coral when a tank is full, save the money for the upgrade. 😂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
joel sandoman

Hey when you setup your tank was your stand easy to level? Just got my stand put together and apparently my floor is quite unlevel. Should I put shims under those white plastic feet or am I better off puling the feet off and putt the shims directly under the stand? Thanks!

• Like 1

Use a deck of playing cards to level it. If the amount you need to shim is taller than the plastic feet then just shim next to them. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...