Top Shelf Aquatics

Free livestock[clownfish/acans/hermit crabs] SAN DIEGO

steviejitsu

steviejitsu

Hi, I just graduated from a uni and am in the process of moving and am giving away a clownfish and some acans and some hermit crabs as well as some snails. They are in a bucket and in need of saving! I am located in San Diego 92122, obviously no shipping. First person to show up, no reservations :D

18 minutes ago, steve hwang said:

Hi, I just graduated from a uni and am in the process of moving and am giving away a clownfish and some acans and some hermit crabs as well as some snails. They are in a bucket and in need of saving! I am located in San Diego 92122, obviously no shipping. First person to show up, no reservations :D

Do u have some pics?

steviejitsu

La Jolla, right next to UCSD. I want to see if anyone is willing to take the fish first. I know fish is harder to give away, wanted to incentivize a little with the acans. I just want this clownfish to get to a good home. It's a trooper for sure.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, steve hwang said:

La Jolla, right next to UCSD. I want to see if anyone is willing to take the fish first. I know fish is harder to give away, wanted to incentivize a little with the acans. I just want this clownfish to get to a good home. It's a trooper for sure.

No worries. I would take him but Id be over stocked. 

• Recommended Discussions