inTank Media Baskets

Alexey's Reefer 250 - New Light Installed!

Berlibee

1 hour ago, Berlibee said:

Here my chaeto ball, small but growing and spinning hehehe: :D

Doin' the Reef Tumble!!

• Like 1

Added first fish today, a little Yellow Coris Wrasse. After first night he's happy and eating !

Can't wait already for the light to arrive! 10 more days or so hehehe ....

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, ew_fish said:

Great tank. Saw your last one. Ready to see how this one turns out!

Finally I have everything setup like I want it. :D Thanks. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Berlibee said:

Finally I have everything setup like I want it. :D Thanks. 

Very clean build. Like the minimalist style

• Like 1

More residents ! Now the full list is:

- Yellow coris wrasse.

- Snowflake Clownfish.

- Lyretail Anthias.

- x2 Peppermint Shrimps.

That was a good weekend. ;) No more fishes before the lid arrives in about 6 weeks.

Should get the lights from Dave in a few days as well !

• Like 2

Shaun definitely bring luck, now I'm shopping only with him online heheheh... Not only we had a good time choosing corals, but next day I found out that I'm the winner of the one of the prizes Prize #1: Extreme LPS Pack $300+ from https://www.legendary-corals.com - Huge thank you again to Darwin, can't wait to see what will be in the order !

:haha:

• Like 4

New skimmer arrived today ! Thanks to @grmoore for a very nice deal on the Vertex Omega 150. I was using the Omega 130 before I really like Vertex skimmers, break-in for 24h now and go go go! :lol:

Omega150.png

• Like 4

Several good things happened today. First of the day was the delivery of the @Legendary Corals ! Hehehe ... Very nice packaging with all sort of protection, no leaks or anything. Everything is very clean and good. I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow, but I'm super happy with the order and the winning LPS pack, Darwin added some really nice pieces there, thank you again, you rock! Some unboxing pictures: :wub:

LC1.jpg?format=1000w

LC2.jpg?format=1000w

LC3.jpg?format=1000w

LC4.jpg?format=1000w

• Like 8

Second things of the day were arrival of the NanoBox light. It's was a little confusing situation with that light. I've got it from Kat and didn't ask for pictures before accepting the deal, it was a very nice deal I need to say. When fixture arrived to Dave it was in really bad shape I just couldn't expect it is so bad and sure I should ask for pictures first no matter the reputation of Kat. But Kat was super friendly and covered all the repair costs in one bling. It was hard to fix everything but Dave did a super nice job on that fixture, replaced all the reflectors and fans, he did hide most of the visual imperfection by repainting it, even if it took him a lot of time ... we got a little delay with the fixture but Dave dropped it at my house when I was busy at work! Super nice guy and professional. Thank you again to @metrokat and @DaveFason for a happy ending of the story and friendly approach.

NanoBox_1.jpg?format=2500w

• Like 8