ReefCleaners.org

Aquamaxx WS-1 Skimmer FS/FT for Tunze 9001

Indiana Reefin

Indiana Reefin

I have a like new Aquamaxx WS-1 FS or FT for tunze 9001. My tank has limited space in my back compartment so I am wanting to get a tunze 9001 so I can get a reactor as well. Skimmer works great and constantly pulls nasty gunk from my light bioload 18 gallon. It is the same skimmer as the Aquamaxx HOB version but it is intended for a rear chamber in a all in one or sump. It will include the original box. 

$115 shipped 
Trade for Tunze 9001 

Here are some specs: 
The Aquamaxx WS-1 (WS1) In Sump Protein Skimmer has an incredibly responsive collection cup and an amazing and powerful submersible pump. It is rated up to 65 gallons in a design thin and light enough to be placed on a nano aquarium or other small saltwater aquarium.  The Aquamaxx WS-1 In Sump Protein Skimmer does a great job removing organic waste from aquarium water. It creates a strong mix of small air bubbles and turbulent water movement to force protein, waste and other materials into a collection cup for easy removal.

The Aquamaxx WS-1 In Sump Protein Skimmer are easy to setup and maintain. Just move the collection cup up or down to adjust the foam level to wet or dry.

Maintenance is simple. A removable collection cup makes cleaning easy. Plus, every AquaMaxx protein skimmer includes a drain fitting for hobbyists who want to setup a separate reservoir for skimmate.
TECHNICAL SPECS:
Footprint : L 5.9" x W 3.2"
Height: 14" (excluding collection up)
Collection Cup Height: 5.5"
Recommended Water Level: 8"-10"
Pump(included): Shark 1.0
Pump power consumption: 11 Watts
Filtration Rating: up to 65 Gallons (light bioload) or 30 Gallons (heavy bioload)
Requires approximately 5.5" of clearance to remove collection cup.
BIOLOAD HANDLING:
65 Gallons- Light
50 Gallons- Medium
30 Gallons- Heavy

IMG_0104_zpsx876soch.jpg
IMG_0062_zpsxqiytush.jpg
IMG_0248_zpsugrjuadh.jpg

Pm me 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions