ReefCleaners.org

Any one try ARC reef base rock

brianinak

My reefer 170 is in route and doing additional research for filtration, this will be my first aquarium and very excited!!  Do not plan on getting it wet until late July.

Was planning on dry live rock, most likely reef saver from BRS.  Came across this product on amazon and wondering if any of the community have tried this product.  It is ARC Reef base rock, 25lbs and one live rock to seed.  $104, if sounds to good to be true.......

Here is the link.  Only two reviews, one stated,

"It had lots of worms smelled horrible when it arrived, dead pistol shrimp, Eunice worms (bobbit), other unknown worms, and a huge dead bristle star fish. The worms were still alive I dipped the rocks to kill off the remaining worms and other pests and now currently curing it" the other stated was "great" product.

this is my first tank, so want to keep it as simple as possible.  Would be curious if anyone has purchased this product, and if recommended or not.  Thank for the help!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWJFXBT/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_12?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A97KPU0187JF1

Archived