Innovative Marine Aquariums

Budget Basic Skimmers, UV Sterilizer F/S, now w/Memorial Day Sale!!!

Weetabix7

Clearing a few things I'm not using out of my fish supply closet. 

All are used, exact condition will be listed with each item.

Exact shipping will be charged, if you need a shipping quote just message me with your zip code and I'll get one to you. 

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have, but whoever pays for it first gets it. 

Pay through Paypal please. 

Can discount a little if more than one item purchased. 

SeaClone Protein Skimmer w/Maxi-Jet 1200-- $30

Comes with Maxi-Jet pump to run it and owner's manual, no box. 

Honestly not sure if it's a SeaClone 100 or 150, says both on owner's manual.

Good used condition, has been in storage for a while. 

Looks like it has all necessary parts and is mostly clean, but could still probably use a vinegar soak 'n clean.

Product link: http://www.petmountain.com/product/aquarium-skimmers/11442-105371/instant-ocean-seaclone-protein-skimmer.html

P1060713_zpsdjrjzdwk.jpg

Basic In-Tank Air-driven Protein Skimmer, 10" tall plus collection cup-- $10

Decent used condition, comes with skimmer body and collection cup only. 

You will need an air pump, airline and wooden airstones to run it. 

Hairline crack at base of skimmer, won't effect performance at all. 

Not horribly dirty but could use a vinegar soak. 

No product link, don't even know brand name, lol. 

P1060714_zpsb2ezy3ko.jpg

P1060715_zpsww46wbig.jpg

Turbo-Twist 3x UV Sterilizer, 9w-- $55

Very good used condition, comes with sterilizer, bulb, box, instructions, it's all there and looking good. 

Product link: http://www.marinedepot.com/Coralife_Turbo_Twist_UV_Sterilizer_Ultraviolet_Sterilizers_for_Saltwater_Aquariums-Coralife-ES15600-FIUVUU-vi.html?utm_source=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_content=ES15600&gclid=CjwKEAjwxurIBRDnt7P7rODiq0USJADwjt5D-4mvuzg-x7ddnqvq-rA5Fr1oQjI6IFbZKSFHFuAx0RoCy0Tw_wcB

a79141a6-354b-4014-8cd6-117b3368847d_zps

• Like 2

These items would all benefit Reefers who are named Derrick, who have a fish named Derrick, or if they just know someone named Derrick. 

Also good for Reefers who want cleaner tanks, want to address tank issues, or want to be able to cheaply & precisely calculate their salinity. 

You're welcome. 

• Like 11
25 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

These items would all benefit Reefers who are named Derrick, who have a fish named Derrick, or if they just know someone named Derrick. 

Also good for Reefers who want cleaner tanks, want to address tank issues, or want to be able to cheaply & precisely calculate their salinity. 

You're welcome. 

:bowdown:

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

You're welcome. 

:lol:

• Like 1

You win classifieds. 

Edit to add, If I needed any of this I'd buy, actually I'm tempted based on principals. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Weetabix7 said:

Added a media reactor. 

Free can of used Krylon spray paint with first purchase. 

I read this as Klingon spray paint ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, stellablue said:

I read this as Klingon spray paint ?

Yes, that's right. 

P1060717_zpsc3klqeth.jpg

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, stellablue said:

omgomgomg

1 hour ago, Weetabix7 said:

Yes, that's right. 

P1060717_zpsc3klqeth.jpg

Stella needs some klingon fusion fa sho 

• Like 2

Silly Derrick didn't take these. 

Are you silly too??

Silly enough to turn down free LE Klingon Fusion with your order??? :huh:

Just for thrills, I'm having a little Memorial Day Special on this for sale thread. 

In memory of previous Nano-Reefers named Derrick, I am offering one of the following very exciting items absolutely free with any purchase from this thread:

P1060802_zpsanqigsc6.jpg

But wait, there's MORE!!! omgomgomg

Purchase any 2 items from this thread and receive this Refractometer absolutely free!!!! :o

P1060709_zpsgzexngkj.jpg

This is a $190 refractometer, folks!! It does work, but in examining it I discovered that the calibration ring is really stiff & I am personally unable to move it. If you're a handy type person, I imagine you could figure out how to loosen it up. It's currently reading .001 off. 

All proceeds from this thread will go directly to the Ambitious but Economically Challenged Reefers Fund.

Check out my feedback thread and buy with confidence: 

• Recommended Discussions