Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Where do y'all live?

Derrick1980

8 hours ago, lkoechle said:

it was 114 at 9 am the morning in the beginning of May when we left Phoenix (goodyear) for good.  No thank you. lol

Is Reef Culture still open? It had just opened when we got started in the hobby but wasnt doing so hot when we left.

Reef culture is no more, but some new shops have sprung up. I liked that store-poor guys had the worst aiptasia outbreak a couple of years ago.

• Like 1
Just now, Graver said:

Reef culture is no more, but some new shops have sprung up. I liked that store-poor guys had the worst aiptasia outbreak a couple of years ago.

Yeah, thats what was going on when we left.  I'd never seen anything like it in a shop.  When we were getting ready to move, another shop opened, I think it was called Aquarius.  Started by one of Reef Culture's former employees.  Other than that, and the large fw/marine store, there wasn't many to choose from when we were there.

• 2 weeks later...

Memphis, Tennessee my whole life except school. Maybe moving to Denver soon. 

It's kind of a shitty city to be honest. Lots of crime, but good city wide attractions like music festivals and food. 

mbarton2010
40 minutes ago, Gameness said:

Off of 45 and edgebrook.. What area of Houston are u in?

Well I'm in porter technically but spend most of my time in the Woodlands

• Like 1

There's another forum I frequent that uses a service called zeemaps.com as an interactive user map which is pretty neat.  I'm not sure what it entails to use for a website but it might be something cool for here.