SaltCritters.com

misc parts for sale

drgibby

12 hours ago, JR! said:

wanna hook me up with the mame and one of them line holders? :D

If you hook me up with some $$$$$ lol send a pm if your seriously inquiring it's easier to communicate for me on those.

On 7/16/2017 at 7:18 AM, partyboizz01 said:

Powerhead? Which one 

there are no powerheads for sale.  List has been trimmed to reflect what is left.  Ignore items in pictures that are not on the lists.

Alright its been done to many times now.  Please do not offer $10-20 below my asking prices and then want me to also pay for shipping.  You are already getting a great deal and im already losing money.  I understand the want to get the best deal possible but with my listed prices you already are.  I am not amazon or BRS, good quality shipping will most likely run me $10.

Thank you

end rant:rant:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, drgibby said:

Alright its been done to many times now.  Please do not offer $10-20 below my asking prices and then want me to also pay for shipping.  You are already getting a great deal and im already losing money.  I understand the want to get the best deal possible but with my listed prices you already are.  I am not amazon or BRS, good quality shipping will most likely run me $10.

Thank you

end rant:rant:

You can always stick it back in your closet and wait for a future build!  Sorry you're getting lowballed. :closedeyes:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

You can always stick it back in your closet and wait for a future build!  Sorry you're getting lowballed. :closedeyes:

Thats where its at and will remain.  I was just trying to offer others a good deal and im tired of all the people wanting me to basically cut off my arm and ship it to them and make me feel good because they are offering me like 10$ for it...grrr

23 minutes ago, drgibby said:

Thats where its at and will remain.  I was just trying to offer others a good deal and im tired of all the people wanting me to basically cut off my arm and ship it to them and make me feel good because they are offering me like 10$ for it...grrr

Hey come on now, your arm is worth at least $12! :P

• Haha 1
  • Recommended Discussions