Cultivated Reef

misc parts for sale

drgibby

Alright its been done to many times now.  Please do not offer $10-20 below my asking prices and then want me to also pay for shipping.  You are already getting a great deal and im already losing money.  I understand the want to get the best deal possible but with my listed prices you already are.  I am not amazon or BRS, good quality shipping will most likely run me $10. So no i will not sell you the skimmer and line mags for $50 shipped!!

Thank you

end rant:rant:

vertex line mag holder - $15 each

bone cutters - $10

hydor flow deflector - $5

20170507_10040820170507_103446

• Like 1

skimmer works fine.. the stock air adjuster doesn't work well so i have included a better one.  You can use that or the stock.  Easy to adjust for light or dark skim

51 minutes ago, chipmunkofdoom2 said:

PMed about the Vertex Line-Mag holders.

replied

Its whatever one fit the IM 10.  I do have 2 of the adapters but again im not sure which ones.  Ill try to measure when i go home after work. 

17 hours ago, duncan-junkie said:

That would be nice.  Hopefully it could fit on my fluval evo 5gal

shoot i forgot to do this last night.. i try to remember again.  I have 2 of the 3 adapters... im hoping its not the 1/2 inch one  im missing

On 5/10/2017 at 9:38 PM, duncan-junkie said:

That would be nice.  Hopefully it could fit on my fluval evo 5gal

These things are a pain to measure.  I think i have the 1/2 adapter with it.  but i dont know how to use it as the other side doesn't' fit on the spinstream... call me stupid but even if you got it and it didn't fit its easy to find pluming adapters at lowes or home depot .. thats what i did 

Also i will be very busy this week so i might not get back to peoples PMs as quickly as usual.  Any shipping would also be done on or before Wednesday after that im traveling for work and wont be able to ship again till Monday.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, DaveFason said:

Hope to see you back soon!

Thanks Dave its going to probably be a year or 2.  It will be a big tank though :)

• Like 1
21 hours ago, blaksheep67 said:

Is everything on your list still available?

Yes i have done a decent job keeping it up to date. 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions