Pod Your Reef

Random Questions Game - Anyone can be a winner

johnmaloney

1 minute ago, johnmaloney said:

That will be awkward, because I think I have to go to sleep for tonight. More contests and prizes manana.

What is tomorrow

johnmaloney

Credit codes will be sent via PM, give me some time before they are used. Switching to a new server today, and I want to wait until they are doing moving it before setting up the codes. 

1 hour ago, johnmaloney said:

Credit codes will be sent via PM, give me some time before they are used. Switching to a new server today, and I want to wait until they are doing moving it before setting up the codes. 

Well disregard the pm I sent then ;)

Weetabix7

Just placed my ReefCleaners order, so excited to be getting some cool new Macros from John!!! omgomgomg

johnmaloney

I was just informed the last piece of Euchema is a little small, but healthy. Still want it? I think you will be happy with it when it grows out, very nice looking and a different texture. 

Weetabix7
Just now, johnmaloney said:

I was just informed the last piece of Euchema is a little small, but healthy. Still want it? I think you will be happy with it when it grows out, very nice looking and a different texture. 

Ummmm..... how small?

Weetabix7
3 minutes ago, johnmaloney said:

Like 2.5x2.5x3 inches

If the Cympolia Barbata is a good size, I'd rather substitute that, honestly. 

If that is small too, then maybe just take it off. 

Sorry!

Is the contest over? Does the credit ever expire? Just wondering if I can wait until I setup my new tank in a few weeks.

johnmaloney
7 hours ago, Weetabix7 said:

If the Cympolia Barbata is a good size, I'd rather substitute that, honestly. 

If that is small too, then maybe just take it off. 

Sorry!

It is a little bigger, so I will switch it. 

3 hours ago, samnaz said:

Is the contest over? Does the credit ever expire? Just wondering if I can wait until I setup my new tank in a few weeks.

For now it is, we launched the ugly tank contest. The credit will not expire. 

Archived