ReefWeeds
4 minutes ago, NanoSteve said:

when do I get a zoa painting?

answer:  What happens when you win the 100 days of nanos contest

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, johnmaloney said:

No they descend safely. They are tree beasts. 

But  but but, safety wasn't specified in the question. ;)

Weetabix7
12 hours ago, johnmaloney said:

Win. I should have made it clear. Registered at nano-reef. You posted your reply right when I posted the contest. That was an easy win. I thought that contest would go longer. 

Next Contest:

First person to post in this thread who has been here at nano-reef longer than me gets a $20 credit. 

Hi. ;)

johnmaloney

Back when they just let anyone in. :)

Prizes so far will be emailed today and then I will post the Ugly Tank Contest. The baby demands breakfast now which may take me a little time. 

Weetabix7
1 minute ago, johnmaloney said:

Prizes so far will be emailed today and then I will post the Ugly Tank Contest. The baby demands breakfast now which may take me a little time. 

Hey now!!! :lol:

Ummm, my email has changed, need to see if I can update it on here.

You should know that I am tech-challenged and also on the road, so if I don't respond to any emails, that'll be why. ;)

ReefWeeds
2 minutes ago, johnmaloney said:

I got the ugly tank contest won. Don't you worry. I gots surprises 

johnmaloney

I am going to send them as a private message. My website is getting a server upgrade at the moment so it will be down for like an hour they said. Great timing. Haven't these people heard of 3am? :)

Dang saw this and couldn't remember when I joined........looks like a few months to late and Weety beat me anyway......

Good job Weety!

Weetabix7
48 minutes ago, spectra said:

Dang saw this and couldn't remember when I joined........looks like a few months to late and Weety beat me anyway......

Good job Weety!

Yep, I'm an older fart than you, on N-R anyway. :P

Thx!!

I got a 5.5g Reef Setup for my birthday, and I joined here the day after that birthday.

4 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

Yep, I'm an older fart than you, on N-R anyway. :P

Thx!!

I got a 5.5g Reef Setup for my birthday, and I joined here the day after that birthday.

Funny thing is I joined in 08 and well didn't start posting until 2015 or so................

46 minutes ago, spectra said:

Funny thing is I joined in 08 and well didn't start posting until 2015 or so................

Same here

johnmaloney

I think I send PMs to everyone who won, if I didn't let me know. I will get the Ugly  Tank Contest going tomorrow. 

On 5/5/2017 at 8:52 PM, johnmaloney said:

A sloth can move faster than the average human while doing this. Jeopardy formatting still in place. $5. First Reply on all of these, purely to keep Metrokat at a disadvantage. 

ARGH

Spoiler

am I on the right thread

I like contest but last time I tried to get on one got fussed at so I will just watch Have a Great time

On 5/6/2017 at 9:42 PM, spectra said:

I joined in 08 and didn't start posting until 2017... :P:lol:

Archived