Coral Vue Hydros

May is Contest Month!

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

We are going to run a lot of contests in May, so you will want to subscribe to this forum for the next 4 weeks. We like to have some strange contests. No draws or anything like that. Should be fun, and you may get free stuff. I will post updates to this thread, but the contests themselves will be new posts in the forum. Good luck!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
docshipwreck

I am as well omgomgomg

never really have won anything and my tank doesnt compare to many here...but hey why not!

johnmaloney

(1)First person who replies to this thread and (2)registered this year with (3) more than 50 points gets a $20 credit. Be fast. 

johnmaloney

Win. I should have made it clear. Registered at nano-reef. You posted your reply right when I posted the contest. That was an easy win. I thought that contest would go longer. 

Next Contest:

First person to post in this thread who has been here at nano-reef longer than me gets a $20 credit. 

ReefWeeds
3 minutes ago, johnmaloney said:

(1)First person who replies to this thread and (2)registered this year with (3) more than 50 points gets a $20 credit. Be fast. 

Well crap :lol: 

johnmaloney

He was fast. Don't go too far though we will keep putting up games like this all night to kick off contest month. 

johnmaloney

This (1)King of the Hill character was named after a meal at a Texas based restaurant. (2) What is the name of that restaurant?

2 part question, first with the right answer to both gets a $5 credit. 

Simulated Fish

Wooh bring it on! long as I don't need a new tank..... are you trying to get me kicked out by the wife?!

3 minutes ago, johnmaloney said:

And and I'm really considering your "cool belt buckle contest" cause I like seeing you win. 

johnmaloney
Just now, 1891Bro said:

the name of the real restaurant is Lu Anne platter. 

Incorrect. The name of the dish is the Lu Anne platter. But you got the contest question right. Moving this to another thread. Still open is the "First person to post in this thread who has been here at nano-reef longer than me gets a $20 credit. " contest. 

RotaryReef
Just now, johnmaloney said:

Incorrect. The name of the dish is the Lu Anne platter. But you got the contest question right. Moving this to another thread. Still open is the "First person to post in this thread who has been here at nano-reef longer than me gets a $20 credit. " contest. 

@Christopher Marks post up!

ReefWeeds
1 minute ago, johnmaloney said:

Well he got a head start on me, I don't think that should count against me. 

Ha 

ReefWeeds
17 minutes ago, metrokat said:

Errmahgerd. I'm late. What did I win. /Facepalm

Yeah, I was too slow too. 

johnmaloney

A sloth can move faster than the average human while doing this. Jeopardy formatting still in place. $5. First Reply on all of these, purely to keep Metrokat at a disadvantage. 

Archived