Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: XL Green Sinularia, Snowflake Eel, Urchin, Anemone: Chicagoland

wii64brawl

wii64brawl

All items are local pickup only, NW suburbs of Chicago. Will consider reasonable offers.

1. The green sinularia is extremely large, I've had it for years and it is very easy to keep alive and it grows like crazy. $70
2. The snowflake eel is around 8" and eats very well. $25
3. The anemone is some kind of rock anemone. It needs only low light and will host clownfish. It is pretty large, the clown is around 1.5" for reference. $25
4. Green pincushion urchin, around 2-3" in diameter. Very hardy. $10
5. Small kenya tree frags. $10 for both
6. Plenty of button polyps all over the tank, free for whomever wants them and purchases something else.

PM me with questions!

IMG_2785.JPG

IMG_2786.JPG

IMG_2787.JPG

IMG_2788.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2790.JPG

IMG_2791.JPG

IMG_2793.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

wii64brawl
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

That anemone is awesome. 

It is. I've had him for years, but he's way too big to put back in the reef. Still no idea after all this time what he actually is.

WV Reefer
18 minutes ago, wii64brawl said:

It is. I've had him for years, but he's way too big to put back in the reef. Still no idea after all this time what he actually is.

It looks like a cross between a RFA and a long tentacle Anemone. 

If only I lived closer I would snatch that up  :)

wii64brawl

Also have a small citron clown goby, about an inch long. Good eater, just eats too much acro. $15. Also willing to ship livestock.

Also would like to sell the clownfish, I believe it's a male ocellaris, very healthy, I like him, but don't want to separate him from his home. He'll come with the anemone if you want it, $45 for them.

Archived