Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Stella's ReefWeeds - 100 days of Nanos Contest Tank

ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

Well, I got the area prepped today where the tank is going! And I decided I'm going to put a 24/7 web cam on it so the contest tank can be seen in real time! I thought that would be fun. 

Added a few dry rocks I might want to use for the scape into a bucket with the rest to get them going. I need to pick up some ammonium chloride! 

That's it for now! 

22 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

?

?

I only will have 4 running tanks :) 

• Like 5

Is this tank #10? :huh:

On 5/5/2017 at 1:46 AM, Coral_chef said:

Isn't there something in the rules about recieving free corals @metrokat @jedimasterben

There is no such thing as a free coral. Yup. All corals will be assigned a value even if you stole it. Moral of the story: don't steal coral yo.

• Like 4
On 5/5/2017 at 7:50 AM, jedimasterben said:

Everything that goes in has to be assigned a value based on what it would typically cost. Luckily for you guys, to me coral is coral, so I would likely allow a far lower price than @metrokat and the name game :P

You know me well Jedi. GSP? That's a glow in the dark GSP. $20 per polly. :lol: 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, stellablue said:

Well, I got the area prepped today where the tank is going! And I decided I'm going to put a 24/7 web cam on it so the contest tank can be seen in real time! I thought that would be fun. 

Added a few dry rocks I might want to use for the scape into a bucket with the rest to get them going. I need to pick up some ammonium chloride! 

That's it for now! 

I only will have 4 running tanks :) 

Still not sure where mine is going.......................its a peninsula tank and well may have to be turned :( only place I have is where my 10 was at and table is not 20" in depth.........

Love the cam idea.........may have to steal that idea :lol:

• Like 1
ReefWeeds
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Still not sure where mine is going.......................its a peninsula tank and well may have to be turned :( only place I have is where my 10 was at and table is not 20" in depth.........

Love the cam idea.........may have to steal that idea :lol:

Steal away! I think it will be fun!!

7 minutes ago, metrokat said:

You know me well Jedi. GSP? That's a glow in the dark GSP. $20 per polly. :lol: 

Lmao crap. The branching gsp I was going to put in is going to be the whole budget :lol: 

i lost count on the number of tanks 

• Like 3
Just now, stellablue said:

Steal away! I think it will be fun!!

Shoot me details on the camera...........I am old and technology challenged.........maybe I can break out the video camera and send tapes out :lol:

• Like 2
ReefWeeds
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Shoot me details on the camera...........I am old and technology challenged.........maybe I can break out the video camera and send tapes out :lol:

VHS or beta????

its a nest cam. Jeff got it for Christmas and we haven't set it up yet. Supposed to be for security but hell, I would rather use it on my tank ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, stellablue said:

VHS or beta????

its a nest cam. Jeff got it for Christmas and we haven't set it up yet. Supposed to be for security but hell, I would rather use it on my tank ?

I think we have both :lol:

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, stellablue said:

Will there be guest appearances from the pups? :lol:

• Like 2
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

Who knows while there gone Iko may take a slurp out of the tank.................

I am sure Stella is a couch queen and wont see her one bit :lol:

• Like 1
ReefWeeds
17 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

You know it!!!! I can't keep Franklin away from the camera! 

ReefWeeds
5 minutes ago, cnseekatz said:

Image%201_zpsdeonco3z.jpg

:lol: it can't possibly surprise you.....

well, I didn't get it yet. It's in the mail ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, stellablue said:

First FTS!! Oh wait...... I'm missing something :lol:

Isn't that more like a FAS...full arm shot? :P

• Like 1
ReefWeeds
1 minute ago, Lula_Mae said:

Isn't that more like a FAS...full arm shot? :P

LMAO!  YES! That's exactly what it is.

• Like 1

On another note, does anyone know how I start a poll?  I need some help deciding which direction to take with this tank!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, stellablue said:

On another note, does anyone know how I start a poll?  I need some help deciding which direction to take with this tank!

I think its an option when you start a new thread.  I've done polls before but I can't remember if that was with new NR or old NR.

• Like 1

Since I can't figure out what should go in this tank, I created a little poll so you guys could help me!  Go vote!  I need your help!

• Like 2
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Stella's ReefWeeds - 100 days of Nanos Contest Tank