WindyCityReefer.

A College Fusion - SPS Dominated IM 25 Lagoon

WindyCityReefer.
On 7/5/2019 at 10:48 AM, Fish_Wiz said:

All hail Trubisky! LOL

Those two fish sounds good to me, you could probably squeeze in one more fish. I'm not a fan of wrasses anymore but they do help with flatworms. For a 25, my pick would be a tailspot blenny and a pair of blue stripes pipefish (if you can find them). I have a single male bluestripe and love him but wish I found him with a mate, I've tried to pair him up but he ends up killing the female 😕

I was thinking of doing 1 more fish max. I looked into the blue stripe pipefish and it seems like they would not be a good fit with my corals/rock anemones 🙄

What are your thoughts on a dwarf angel? I was debating maybe a Multicolor. I know with a dwarf angel I run the risk of nipping at the coral. 

Or possibly a Sunburst anthias? 

Fish_Wiz
23 hours ago, WindyCityReefer. said:

I was thinking of doing 1 more fish max. I looked into the blue stripe pipefish and it seems like they would not be a good fit with my corals/rock anemones 🙄

What are your thoughts on a dwarf angel? I was debating maybe a Multicolor. I know with a dwarf angel I run the risk of nipping at the coral. 

Or possibly a Sunburst anthias? 

I used to have a flameback angel in my old biocube, amazing fish never nipped at any of my corals (tank was SPS/LPS mix) but it loved to eat so nutrient control was kinda hard. 

Sunbursts are nice but to me not active enough for my liking.

Tamberav

I love my sunburst anthia...always out front and soo perdy!