Top Shelf Aquatics

Aquamaxx HOB Bubble Stopper

cvest100

When do you expect these to be in?  I have the Aquamaxx 1.5 that I just received from you guys Tuesday, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to get one!  Thanks!

Marine Depot
On 5/3/2017 at 11:41 AM, cvest100 said:

When do you expect these to be in?  I have the Aquamaxx 1.5 that I just received from you guys Tuesday, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to get one!  Thanks!

I have requested an ETA from our purchasing department so I can give you the most accurate ETA possible. I'll follow up!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Just now, Marine Depot said:

I have requested an ETA from our purchasing department so I can give you the most accurate ETA possible. I'll follow up!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Thanks Jeff!

Marine Depot
5 minutes ago, cvest100 said:

Thanks Jeff!

I have good news and bad news. The good news is they are on their way! :) The bad news is that we’re looking at 4-6 weeks. :mellow: 

That’s also only an estimate as delays sometimes occur with shipments travelling overseas.

We tripled the size of our next order to ensure we have healthy stock going forward.

Click the Notify Me button on this page and we'll send you an email when they are back.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

1 minute ago, Marine Depot said:

I have good news and bad news. The good news is they are on their way! :) The bad news is that we’re looking at 4-6 weeks. :mellow: 

That’s also only an estimate as delays sometimes occur with shipments travelling overseas.

We tripled the size of our next order to ensure we have healthy stock going forward.

Click the Notify Me button on this page and we'll send you an email when they are back.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Well at least they're on the way! Any advice for a short term solution? There are tons of bubbles!  

Marine Depot
19 hours ago, cvest100 said:

Well at least they're on the way! Any advice for a short term solution? There are tons of bubbles!  

Cut a section out of a small course sponge and slip it over the exit of the skimmer.  You can try using a rubber band to hold it in place. 

MacGyver+1.JPG

16 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Cut a section out of a small course sponge and slip it over the exit of the skimmer.  You can try using a rubber band to hold it in place. 

MacGyver+1.JPG

MacGyver for the win!

20170505_132803.jpg

Fluval makes a tube shaped filter sponge that i was able to use on the outlet pipe of my ns80 reef octopus skimmer while it broke in. Petco usually carries them if not I'm sure marine depot does too!

Archived