ReefCleaners.org

Looking for frag rack with water safe magnets both sides

ninjamyst

ninjamyst

Running out of space in my tank.  Need a small single hole frag rack I can mount on my center overflow.  Both sides will be submerged in water.  Anyone know of any???

mitten_reef

Do you have any old Hydor Koralia magnets laying around? Feels like the Koralia are kind of right of passage to reefing before Jebao became a thing.They're not wet/dry side specific, as far as I know. That's what I used for my frag 'rack', glued a couple on the the egg crate, and use the other side in the AIO back chamber. 

Oceanbox Designs
18 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

Running out of space in my tank.  Need a small single hole frag rack I can mount on my center overflow.  Both sides will be submerged in water.  Anyone know of any???

Our magnets are reef safe and fully submersible. 

MainelyReefer

Plus one on the Coralone or any Oceanbox frag rack, high quality and your supporting a small business who supports us

Oceanbox Designs
9 hours ago, dragonxflare said:

Ocean Box Design is great. Purchased 2 frag racks from them, and it's top quality

6 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

Plus one on the Coralone or any Oceanbox frag rack, high quality and your supporting a small business who supports us

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

cowabunga-reefer

not exactly sure what qualifies as reef safe magnet so I wouldn't want to accidently lead you down the wrong path, but I bought a 6 pack of small ceramic magnetic disks from a local arts and crafts store and they are working well for me. I figured normal frag plugs are ceramic so these should be safe. I haven't had any ill effects I could relate to using these. cost me less than $2

Archived