Top Shelf Aquatics

Chaeto, just paying shipping

ninjamyst

ninjamyst

Every month or so, I throw away chaeto.  Very clean, pest free, pods free.  You may get some baby trochus snails or snail eggs as the cutest trochus snails are growing in my sump.  Just pay shipping which is ridiculously almost $8 now for USPS flat rate priority mail 2 days.  You should be able to get chaeto for free from local reefers or get them for $5 at your LFS.  But I figure I will offer mine if those options are not available.  

NO REFUNDS.  No guarantee on DOA.  I am literally stuffing a sandwich bag with them, put them into the priority mail box, and dropping it off at the post office.  No heat pack or cold pack.  

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just threw out a bunch last weekend =(.  I haven't been going through my notifications so missed the updates to this thread.  Give me two more weeks and I will have enough to send to both of you guys.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

I just threw out a bunch last weekend =(.  I haven't been going through my notifications so missed the updates to this thread.  Give me two more weeks and I will have enough to send to both of you guys.

sounds great man. i need a super tiny bit for my IM 10

Nice! I'm thinking about growing some in mine, eventually. Anyone giving away/selling coralline encrusted frag plugs, empty shells, rubble, ect? Nearest (decent) lfs is 2.5hr drive away and don't know when my next trip will be. 

• Recommended Discussions