SaltCritters.com

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

1 minute ago, Ratvan said:

Damn we have the same issue. My Amazon Prime notifications are going crazy this morning. I could check out what I ordered but that takes the fun out of it

but i wasnt the shit head making the purchases! 😁

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

i need the whole thing!! i didnt sleep at all last night I was so worried.

Oh man :sad: that's not cool. I'm not sure what wayfair is though. Can you get your money back like a credit card?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh man :sad: that's not cool. I'm not sure what wayfair is though. Can you get your money back like a credit card?

Wayfair is a home goods site. I’ve ordered furniture and other things from there like rugs and pillows. 

I was able to catch it quick enough to cancel all the things they bought......a $500 bed and $500 in gift cards. Thank god I have text alerts set up. 

Pretty stupid way to steal because now I have their name, address, phone number and email to give to the police. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Wayfair is a home goods site. I’ve ordered furniture and other things from there like rugs and pillows. 

I was able to catch it quick enough to cancel all the things they bought......a $500 bed and $500 in gift cards. Thank god I have text alerts set up. 

Pretty stupid way to steal because now I have their name, address, phone number and email to give to the police. 

Omg! That's not very smart :lol:. Glad you got it in time and hopefully the police get them. I have alerts for everything lol. It's nice to know as soon as your CC gets charged and things like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Are you gonna send em a bag o dicks??

• Haha 4

I had the same thing happen to me a few years back, they bought a new dell laptop but caught it in time and canceled it. Same type of shit, they had it shipping to their house. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
42 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

I had the same thing happen to me a few years back, they bought a new dell laptop but caught it in time and canceled it. Same type of shit, they had it shipping to their house. 

Did you file any complaints locally or online?

2 hours ago, kimberbee said:

Are you gonna send em a bag o dicks??

56 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Post it on social media! Name and shame

First I try the law......

the bag of dicks is the backup plan. 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
11 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

i could have used some weed to drink last night! 😏 some shit head was making purchases from my Wayfair account.....almost had a heart attack when I got the emails and texts.

11 hours ago, Ratvan said:

Damn we have the same issue. My Amazon Prime notifications are going crazy this morning. I could check out what I ordered but that takes the fun out of it

When they catch those little assholes they need to march them out into the village square in cuffs and irons, then kick them in the back of the knees, knocking them to their knees and put a bullet in the back of their heads. I damn well guarantee you that shit will stop quickly. Scammers enrage me if you didn't get that from the above text.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
47 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

When they catch those little assholes they need to march them out into the village square in cuffs and irons, then kick them in the back of the knees, knocking them to their knees and put a bullet in the back of their heads. I damn well guarantee you that shit will stop quickly. Scammers enrage me if you didn't get that from the above text.

84F9B089-D188-4914-88A7-C3534A827446.gif.394e3010e06e4cb395a95143225a7eee.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Off-topic, but that is a genuinely-bizarre knife, it almost had to be a prop because the handle is enormous and the blade is fat and short. It looks like it was intended as a weapon as it has no shaping for cleaning, prep-cutting, or utility-work, but the leading edge to the blade is easily a quarter-inch before the tip with a FAT taper to the spine of the blade. What on earth is that thing...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Amphrites said:

Off-topic, but that is a genuinely-bizarre knife, it almost had to be a prop because the handle is enormous and the blade is fat and short. It looks like it was intended as a weapon as it has no shaping for cleaning, prep-cutting, or utility-work, but the leading edge to the blade is easily a quarter-inch before the tip with a FAT taper to the spine of the blade. What on earth is that thing...

I’ve seen wood carving knives that are very similar. 

3 minutes ago, Amphrites said:

thats a cut your nuts off knife :whoa:

• Haha 6
12 minutes ago, Amphrites said:

It's probably plastic with a little squirt thing to produce fake blood, know those crazy CA people and their movie magic.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I’ve seen wood carving knives that are very similar. 

I was going to mention carving knives, but the top taper of that blade's tip and the grip are still wrong, or at least not very functional, for one. Plus it has a spine-parallel groove in it, which while usually-decorative, isn't found on that many carving knives <___>

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Amphrites said:

I was going to mention carving knives, but the top of taper of that blade's tip and the grip are still wrong, or at least not very functional, for one. Plus it has a spine-parallel groove in it, which while usually-decorative, isn't found on that many carving knives <___>

Do you make knives? 😃😃 I love knives.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Do you make knives? 😃😃 I love knives.

I used to practice HEMA and SCA martial arts lol, and I otherwise enjoy weapons of just about all forms lol, I also cook and used to work construction/carpentry so have a touch of familiarity with most purpose-built tool-knives as well by proxy haha.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Amphrites said:

Looks a bit like a short skinner knife to me

• WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.