WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
20 minutes ago, Melfy77 said:

Dang it!!! Now I want sps in my tank😏

Right! I have two monti's that are doing ok for now. I'm scared to try acros

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Why is it up there? I don't mind worms but if they start crawling out of the tank I might be upset...

I have no idea if it was island hopping or snail riding. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was like wtf! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 2
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Ruh roh on the Goni.   I still don't understand how you get such fantastic close up shots. I can't get that close without it being super blurry because the phone can't process what it's seeing 😞

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Ruh roh on the Goni.   I still don't understand how you get such fantastic close up shots. I can't get that close without it being super blurry because the phone can't process what it's seeing 😞

Its stinging the shit out of the lythophyllon  and some zoas. 

Its just practice with my iPhone....... finding the perfect time of day so I can get right up to the glass. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Do it!

I have three and want another. 😄

I just have that one pink one. I think my future list is a short tentacled plate and a better euphyllia. At some point when the tank is doing super well and I have a light I know is doing well I may try an acro again. I got a cheap Monti coming tomorrow to test the light system I currently have out. I'm gonna stick it high up on the rockwork right under the tuna blue light and see if it works. Since I have to wait til Christmas now for a new light. And my slick MP pumps 😉

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I just have that one pink one. I think my future list is a short tentacled plate and a better euphyllia. At some point when the tank is doing super well and I have a light I know is doing well I may try an acro again. I got a cheap Monti coming tomorrow to test the light system I currently have out. I'm gonna stick it high up on the rockwork right under the tuna blue light and see if it works. Since I have to wait til Christmas now for a new light. And my slick MP pumps 😉

I like plates a lot. I wish I had room for more. I almost spent some money for a hot pink one but decided against it. I don’t like spending a lot on corals. I got those Sun Corals for 9 bucks! 😄

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I like plates a lot. I wish I had room for more. I almost spent some money for a hot pink one but decided against it. I don’t like spending a lot on corals. I got those Sun Corals for 9 bucks! 😄

I got mine from that Aquarium Depot and they were only $9 plus $30 something for shipping 😂😂. Always have to buy more stuff to get free shipping.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I got mine from that Aquarium Depot and they were only $9 plus $30 something for shipping 😂😂. Always have to buy more stuff to get free shipping.

I wait till they have a sale and then I go for it. 😄

• Like 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.