SaltCritters.com

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

4 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

We haven’t had a good poopin discussion in a while

My dog exploded all over the floor ...... splatter was found a good 6' away.  Almost threw up during cleanup ..... me, not the pup. 

.......24" tiles.

20190705_132921.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Wow 2

We need a 🤢 for our options @Christopher Marks in response to posts.

So many times I have wanted to use it and now is one of those times.

Noopsyche is giving away more fixtures and a hybrid or something, you post pics of your tank. So not random again. I would never swap my nano-box for those things so I didn't bother to enter. 

I mean they want to probably pick amazing looking tanks to have their fixtures over but if your tank is already amazing looking, don't fix what isn't broken. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
ECLS Reefer
6 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

My dog exploded all over the floor ...... splatter was found a good 6' away.  Almost threw up during cleanup ..... me, not the pup. 

.......24" tiles.

20190705_132921.jpg

My boxer did that once. He literally was propelled across the floor by the shart, like one of those supersonic cars in the desert. My husband gagged the whole time helping me and I kept asking why he's such a wuss 

• Haha 6
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

We need a 🤢 for our options @Christopher Marks in response to posts.

So many times I have wanted to use it and now is one of those times.

Noopsyche is giving away more fixtures and a hybrid or something, you post pics of your tank. So not random again. I would never swap my nano-box for those things so I didn't bother to enter. 

I mean they want to probably pick amazing looking tanks to have their fixtures over but if your tank is already amazing looking, don't fix what isn't broken. 

Very true, I was looking at the red sea light that jbb posted and I kinda like it. I'm really far away from needing lighting....like I still have to plumb the 75 :lol:, but when I am ready I just might grab two of those.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Very true, I was looking at the red sea light that jbb posted and I kinda like it. I'm really far away from needing lighting....like I still have to plumb the 75 :lol:, but when I am ready I just might grab two of those.

I am seeing $220 per on those? Price seems good to me. 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, Tamberav said:

I am seeing $220 per on those? Price seems good to me. 

The app looks really good. Seems like you would have to do less tinkering with the spectrum.

7 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

The app looks really good. Seems like you would have to do less tinkering with the spectrum.

Looks like 350 for the more powerful version depending how deep the tank is. Ofc then the mounts are 65 each :tears: but everyone makes you pay for mounts separate these days. 

Still a great price compared to many other options though and clean looking. 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
24 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Looks like 350 for the more powerful version depending how deep the tank is. Ofc then the mounts are 65 each :tears: but everyone makes you pay for mounts separate these days. 

Still a great price compared to many other options though and clean looking. 

I get why they make you pay separately for mounts but damn...they could throw a cheap one in the box at least. Leave all the fancy ones for people that want fancy ones. It's kinda shitty especially for a new reefer on a budget.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I get why they make you pay separately for mounts but damn...they could throw a cheap one in the box at least. Leave all the fancy ones for people that want fancy ones. It's kinda shitty especially for a new reefer on a budget.

Ya...for a budget I guess a reefer has to do the janky style... conduit or shelving...which don't look too bad. 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
5 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Ya...for a budget I guess a reefer has to do the janky style... conduit or shelving...which don't look too bad. 

I say make the puck lights the same so you can use one style mounting. This way if you had a prime and got say the red Sea you wouldn't have to buy another one.

Just now, Melfy77 said:

Agree!! A least a gooseneck! 

Tank is looking good BTW! love those anthias 😍

Thank you. 😊 they are both doing well and eating like pigs. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

.......24" tiles.

20190705_132921.jpg

I feel your pain!!...I clean up cat's hairballs...nothing like stepping in a cold gooey one at 4 in the morning...🙄

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

What about the new red Sea lights ? I've been looking at them but haven't pulled the trigger

Have 4 coming in for the new build..............going to run T5s also................

• Like 3

Feeling lucky I only woke up to find my cat had dug out the clean litter onto the floor in the basement. There is a pour spout and I guess he thought it was a good time.

IMG_20190705_153940.thumb.jpg.72351b7e6c441f569c718e4208b222b9.jpg

Little rat! 🐀 🐈

MVIMG_20190606_181850.thumb.jpg.1115269a60e50a8cd7c8f1fb988db661.jpg

• Haha 6
ECLS Reefer
55 minutes ago, spectra said:

Have 4 coming in for the new build..............going to run T5s also................

I'm gonna try a T5 I think. Ordered a small one for the SCA today. Gonna try and find a way to clamp it on the same holder as the two Orbits. By the time the fish come out of QT, I hope the corals are completely awesome.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, spectra said:

You get the 90s ? 

17 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

You get the 90s ? 

Yes..........local dealer has one over a IM50 and like the look.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
35 minutes ago, spectra said:

Yes..........local dealer has one over a IM50 and like the look.

oh that's awesome, can't wait to see what you think of them. By the time i'll need lights at the rate i'm going you'll have plenty of knowledge about them :lol:

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Wow, look at that little acro go :happydance: good job with it.

Thanks, but I don’t do anything but sit back and watch it grow. 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Thanks, but I don’t do anything but sit back and watch it grow. 😊

Ehh, you still get credit cause whatever you're doing is working. I like it though, it's really pretty.

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.