Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

9 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I'm actually thinking of trying the Noopsyche k7 pros on my 75. They are way cheaper than radions and they look the same. The controller is a little weird though....

https://www.thecoralreeftn.com/product-page/noopsyche-k7-pro2-complete-kit

Never heard of them. Definitely cheaper tho 

getting ready to do the switch in a few. Hopefully I don’t lose the damn things in the water. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Never heard of them. Definitely cheaper tho 

getting ready to do the switch in a few. Hopefully I don’t lose the damn things in the water. 😂

Good luck.................I usually put something over the tank just in case...........oh and words of wisdom unplug it first :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Good luck.................I usually put something over the tank just in case...........oh and words of wisdom unplug it first :lol:

C1D54276-3827-46B1-8F52-CF6D1533955F.gif.ece263d038896b11e15308e0991672d8.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

I'm scared to pull the trigger. I wish I new people that had it. It would cost a hell of a lot less to light the 75 with those.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I'm scared to pull the trigger. I wish I new people that had it. It would cost a hell of a lot less to light the 75 with those.

Yeah, I would be sure to get verified results first. 

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
48 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Yeah, I would be sure to get verified results first. 

I'm actually surprised I didn't find more YouTube videos of them. There are a couple, but nothing really spectacular.

• Like 2
On 7/3/2019 at 7:36 PM, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

@HarryPotter had some of them 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

🤔 Not bad.

I think it makes the tank look bigger. 

2F6FE234-D546-448A-966C-A3E1B42908DB.thumb.jpeg.edf732d01cb9f374a6992ba5cadf3279.jpeg

Ooo that looks good 👌

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

🤔 Not bad.

I think it makes the tank look bigger. 

2F6FE234-D546-448A-966C-A3E1B42908DB.thumb.jpeg.edf732d01cb9f374a6992ba5cadf3279.jpeg

Yep.... that's why guys trim back the bushes by the tree trunk.

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
12 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Yep.... that's why guys trim back the bushes by the tree trunk.

sapling........................:tongueout:

WTF with all the wiener talk tonight.........................

• Haha 4
ECLS Reefer
15 minutes ago, spectra said:

It’s the 4th- weiners abound

3E6189E4-9A80-42B1-9375-0CA9378D4A1E.gif

• Haha 3
HarryPotter
9 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

@HarryPotter had some of them 

Hated them 😞

shit controller, a huge majority of the LEDs are white, etc. Like you need to run the whites at 10% to royals 100% if you want even the slightest hint of blue 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
8 hours ago, spectra said:

Well at least it's a change from poo :wink:

• Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, HarryPotter said:

Hated them 😞

shit controller, a huge majority of the LEDs are white, etc. Like you need to run the whites at 10% to royals 100% if you want even the slightest hint of blue 

Wow, thanks for the input harry. I really was considering them and didn't know anyone that had them. Good thing I didn't buy them :happydance:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

It’s the 4th- weiners abound

See the source image

Watched part of the contest yesterday.  Definitely cringe worthy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
HarryPotter
31 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Wow, thanks for the input harry. I really was considering them and didn't know anyone that had them. Good thing I didn't buy them :happydance:

I won 6 on a not-so-"random" R2R giveaway. (Where they chose their favorite tanks, lol) 

I tried to use them- even built a really nice hanging fixture to use them on. But I was unable to get adequate par without the tank looking crazy white, probably due to the puck's LED composition. Its also a huge pain to use their controller- the closest comparison I can think of is using a rotary phone to set 50 percentages.... PITA.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, HarryPotter said:

I won 6 on a not-so-"random" R2R giveaway. (Where they chose their favorite tanks, lol) 

I tried to use them- even built a really nice hanging fixture to use them on. But I was unable to get adequate par without the tank looking crazy white, probably due to the puck's LED composition. Its also a huge pain to use their controller- the closest comparison I can think of is using a rotary phone to set 50 percentages.... PITA.  

I saw the price of these things and was like "it's way to good to be true". I'm guessing that's why there are hardly any youtube videos with them. Thanks again for saving me the aggravation and money Harry.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I saw the price of these things and was like "it's way to good to be true". I'm guessing that's why there are hardly any youtube videos with them. Thanks again for saving me the aggravation and money Harry.

What about the new red Sea lights ? I've been looking at them but haven't pulled the trigger

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
5 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

What about the new red Sea lights ? I've been looking at them but haven't pulled the trigger

Hmm, I don't think I've seen those. I'll have to look at them. I was gonna do two ai prime hds since i'm going to have to islands. I've tossed around the idea of doing the ai hydra 26's  also.

Wow, those are pretty neat lights.....

ECLS Reefer
3 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Well at least it's a change from poo :wink:

We haven’t had a good poopin discussion in a while

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, Dirté Sanchez said:

We haven’t had a good poopin discussion in a while

Right?!? I was thinking that. We are usually good for a few pages on that topic :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
HarryPotter
7 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

They look nice for sure. I haven’t seen them in person yet, and they’re probably too new to get a real review 

• WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.