SaltCritters.com

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

36 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Why wait ship the coral you hope loses to me. I'll pay shipping. It's a shame to just kill it. Or can you put a pc. of plastic between them or the really old fashioned idea of moving one of them. HaHa  yes move one to tiny and dirty!

If I could move them I would. They are both fully encrusted onto the face of the rock. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

This tank 😍. Everything’s looking good in here. 

Thank you. 😊 It’s slowly taking shape instead of the “nubs on rocks” look. 😄

• 2 weeks later...

Finally bought some new fish. A school of Chromis and an Orchid Dottyback. Everyone is doing great. Chromis are eating like little pigs.  Dottyback is still hiding from The Star Lord, Ruler of the rocks, but is popping out to eat. Such a pretty fish—and should get along with all the other assholes in the tank. 

Full Reef Shot 

02145B88-931B-49BB-AF19-47F02F5F9C73.thumb.jpeg.6a15e724873073bb5869d80185eff616.jpeg

Hermit out Munchin’

B5E5F66E-8DF4-4B31-B497-171CBAE6CC51.thumb.jpeg.54e3e068a412adf4452b82cee68be062.jpeg

Cyphastrea is in retreat.  The Chalice showed it what’s up. 

BC9AF684-E7A9-4D89-8D3D-ACC4FE245FA0.thumb.jpeg.b3bc6d3831fa00e191796792416daa4d.jpeg

New-ish Acro

8522C9C9-6196-49DC-9605-F11A506F7DB1.thumb.jpeg.df77cefa5c8d5353ce4efada936ca75f.jpeg

Yellow Porites

325F8E34-692C-4894-835A-A04AEA5B4B6D.thumb.jpeg.f1b4e294e504959e08cbb2c5c19d459d.jpeg

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Finally bought some new fish. A school of Chromis and an Orchid Dottyback. Everyone is doing great. Chromis are eating like little pigs.  Dottyback is still hiding from The Star Lord, Ruler of the rocks, but is popping out to eat. Such a pretty fish—and should get along with all the other assholes in the tank. 

Full Reef Shot 

02145B88-931B-49BB-AF19-47F02F5F9C73.thumb.jpeg.6a15e724873073bb5869d80185eff616.jpeg

You should throw a goby in there, along with a pistol shrimp buddy.  they'll be your sand bed crew.  one less 'maintenance' item for the big & dirty.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

You should throw a goby in there, along with a pistol shrimp buddy.  they'll be your sand bed crew.  one less 'maintenance' item for the big & dirty.

Already got a pair and they are dicks. Here’s an old video of them trying to steal shit in the daylight. 

A few days ago they stole my Captain America Palys I set in the sand to be glued. 😒

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Already got a pair and they are dicks. Here’s an old video of them trying to steal shit in the daylight. 

A few days ago they stole my Captain America Palys I set in the sand to be glued. 😒

That's super cool....the videos are, not the part that your frags got stolen.  I see you named you pistol candy cane?  but he's a tiger pistol, right?  looking at those claws!! 

Like the name Lemon for YWG, mine is Mango.  🙂 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

That's super cool....the videos are, not the part that your frags got stolen.  I see you named you pistol candy cane?  but he's a tiger pistol, right?  looking at those claws!! 

Like the name Lemon for YWG, mine is Mango.  🙂 

Candy Cane is a Tiger Pistol. —We were watching Joy Ride at the time. 😄

Here she is doing her disappearing act:

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

Dont feel bad mine stole a OG bounce............I also lost a kryptonite shroom and never did find it......

Mine live in the 14 and only shitty stuff now goes on the sand bed :lol:

• Haha 2
Just now, Tamberav said:

lol this makes me want a tiger pistol....my little candy cane is too well behaved. 

I was afraid they would make messes...... I didn’t know they would commit crimes! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

Candy Cane is a Tiger Pistol. —We were watching Joy Ride at the time. 😄

Here she is doing her disappearing act:

Wow that is so cool, they are awesome little animals.

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, spectra said:

little dickheaded mess makers is what they are..........

So you don't recommend getting one?? I actually wanted one, but i have too many frags in the sand.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

So you don't recommend getting one?? I actually wanted one, but i have too many frags in the sand.

They are fun to watch. Just don’t leave out anything they can lift. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Well if you have stuff in the and no..........get a frag rack and should be fine.

I know some days my 14 is a cloud as the yashi and shrimp are going nuts......other days they just cruise around and dont do a thing.

I do have some frags in the sand but there to big to vanish.....

• Like 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.