ReefCleaners.org

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Yeah for some reason I do too. I make sucha damn mess lol.

You heading down to check out the new place?

Yep. I can’t wait! Gotta go down and get some basics for the house and get the utilities on. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Fun well congrats hope it all turns out great. My turn now...need to leave CT in the near future.

We should have done it sooner. It’s easy to be patient now that we have the house.....we can concentrate on making money and then blowing this joint when the time comes.   

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

We should have done it sooner. It’s easy to be patient now that we have the house.....we can concentrate on making money and then blowing this joint when the time comes.   

We would have been gone already if it wasn't for the house taking a dive a few years ago. Now I'm almost even with what we owe so hopefully ill be able to fix up some of the things and get a little more value so we can finally sell it.

• Like 1
Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

We would have been gone already if it wasn't for the house taking a dive a few years ago. Now I'm almost even with what we owe so hopefully ill be able to fix up some of the things and get a little more value so we can finally sell it.

Where are you most likely to go?

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, WV Reefer said:

Where are you most likely to go?

Lol that's the big question... It's probably gonna be south Carolina. Still haven't yet figured it out though. I'm torn but we did like SC the times we went to visit our friend. He lives next to Myrtle beach. I'd like to go down to the Charleston area.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Lol that's the big question... It's probably gonna be south Carolina. Still haven't yet figured it out though. I'm torn but we did like SC the times we went to visit our friend. He lives next to Myrtle beach. I'd like to go down to the Charleston area.

That’s right, I remember talking about that.  That is a pretty area for sure.  

DSFIRSTSLTWATER

That’s right, I remember talking about that.  That is a pretty area for sure.  

I have to have a job that pays though. My whole life had been automotive so it would most likely be parts somewhere. Who knows though. I hear they like to pay northerners because of the work hustle and ethic so who knows.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I have to have a job that pays though. My whole life had been automotive so it would most likely be parts somewhere. Who knows though. I hear they like to pay northerners because of the work hustle and ethic so who knows.

That's what we were told when we visited sc.  

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

4 minutes ago, patback said:

That's what we were told when we visited sc.  

It doesn’t take much to be considered a hustler around here. Have you EVER had a job? Yes? What a work ethic!

• Haha 5
20 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

It doesn’t take much to be considered a hustler around here. Have you EVER had a job? Yes? What a work ethic!

In my experience, parts of the Carolinas are like that lol. Had a job before? Can you pass a drug test? Come on down! :lol:

• Like 1
21 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Ive got to decide what I want to do for employment when I get down there.  My dad wants to take our real estate game on the road, but he is supposed to be retiring, not amping up for more action. ??‍♀️

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

In my experience, parts of the Carolinas are like that lol. Had a job before? Can you pass a drug test? Come on down! :lol:

The few jobs that come to our state require out of state workers because nobody works around here.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
13 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Ive got to decide what I want to do for employment when I get down there.  My dad wants to take our real estate game on the road, but he is supposed to be retiring, not amping up for more action. ??‍♀️

Yeah tough choices for sure...you could always do it till you find something better..

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Nika doing her best to pretend she’s not looking at my taco.  

00645711-B34E-47EF-88FC-5F04626699E1.thumb.jpeg.310e2a257437e64486cf8a6e9669179d.jpeg

Pretty dog 🙂 lacy does the same thing. She is a little sneak

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

00645711-B34E-47EF-88FC-5F04626699E1.thumb.jpeg.310e2a257437e64486cf8a6e9669179d.jpeg

Beautiful dog!! I had one when I was in highschoo loved her but imo they aren't the best breed.  I mean they are lovers but I wouldnt trust my kids to hang all over them. I have a weimaraner that is kinda like that too but my German short hair she is an angel my daughter could jump on her back and try and ride her and she would love it!!! (Not that kids should be tackling pups anyway but hey it happens when they want to cuddle)  how is your husky ? Skidish at all?

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

She's so pretty! A husky? My sister loves huskies. Well, my husband's grandmother does too, the UConn Huskies. :lol:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Beautiful dog!! I had one when I was in highschoo loved her but imo they aren't the best breed.  I mean they are lovers but I wouldnt trust my kids to hang all over them. I have a weimaraner that is kinda like that too but my German short hair she is an angel my daughter could jump on her back and try and ride her and she would love it!!! (Not that kids should be tackling pups anyway but hey it happens when they want to cuddle)  how is your husky ? Skidish at all?

She’s a chicken shit with a strong prey instinct. 😂

very smart but the two wieners and the cat out ranked her in the pack order......and she has 30 pounds on them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lula_Mae said:

She's so pretty! A husky? My sister loves huskies. Well, my husband's grandmother does too, the UConn Huskies. :lol:

Yep. My wiener dog loved our neighbors husky so we bought our dog a dog. 😂

• Haha 2
Just now, WV Reefer said:

very smart but the two wieners and the cat out ranked her in the pack order......and she has 30 pounds on them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haha that's bc Weiner dogs are assholes too!! I swear imo chows, Weiner dogs,  then cocker spaniels are the worst.. of course it depend on how you raise them but I have had run ins will all those suckers

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Is that a Husky? I love Huskies! Have always wanted one for the past 13 years - but my folks said no. 😞

Nika's gorgeous btw. 

• Like 1

My other sister has two white dogs- malamutes or something, and my brother in law caught them playing fetch with a turtle once...

• Haha 3
Just now, Snow_Phoenix said:

Is that a Husky? I love Huskies! Have always wanted one for the past 13 years - but my folks said no. 😞

Nika's gorgeous btw. 

Thank you. She’s a good girl. They are great dogs but need room to run out their demons. 😄

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lula_Mae said:

My other sister has two white dogs- malamutes or something, and my brother in law caught them playing fetch with a turtle once...

I would kind of like to see that. 🤭

poor turtle.  

• WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.