Cultivated Reef

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

19 minutes ago, ECLS Reefer said:

Gigantor?

image.gif.645459185bea09872bfd0c493f8db2dd.gif

I think I want another yellow tang.......I miss the bright color in there.

Now that I’m off quarantine I might check the local joint....... but I bet they are like a million dollars right now. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Now that I’m off quarantine I might check the local joint....... but I bet they are like a million dollars right now. 

I’ve seen they’re definitely not cheap at LA. I’ve kind of sworn off tangs after the last debacle. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I have a healthy one for you............ was a tank raised one when I got it maybe 3/4" if that and could see through it............its 3" plus now and an asshole............... :lol:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, spectra said:

I have a healthy one for you............ was a tank raised one when I got it maybe 3/4" if that and could see through it............its 3" plus now and an asshole............... :lol:

an asshole is just what I need to fend off Chester the Flame Angel. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

oh this one is it then................hell it will chase new fish if it thinks its a threat.............great fish really.......... I wish you were closer I would donate it to the cause..............trying to get rid of some fish really........ I am not happy with the tank but if I can get it going in the right direction maybe..............

• Like 1
18 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I looked at the list I got out of Hawaii, OH LAWD!!!

17 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Tangs and Centropyge angels are all assholes except for Philippine caught Coral Beauty angels. The ones out of Bali are like the last man standing. I'ma die from cyanide, but I'ma take you bitches with me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I spy a yellow guy! 

E5E48997-4851-4414-9FBD-F78F2349A547.thumb.jpeg.5b47ec514019088a3a48b5aeb0cec7e0.jpeg

Wow that was quick!  Chester is a big dude- I’m so used to seeing my baby flame I forget what an adult looks like. You can see that big new blenny too on the left side. Is he like 5 inches long already?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ECLS Reefer said:

Wow that was quick!  Chester is a big dude- I’m so used to seeing my baby flame I forget what an adult looks like. You can see that big new blenny too on the left side. Is he like 5 inches long already?

I had my mind made up! 🤷🏻‍♀️😄 ........plus I needed to get the f*ck out of the house for a minute. 

The Starry IS a beast. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I had my mind made up! 🤷🏻‍♀️😄 ........plus I needed to get the f*ck out of the house for a minute. 

The Starry IS a beast. 

know that feeling. The house looks like a bomb went off in it because no matter how much I straighten it up, there’s always two younglings around to come trash it back up. Escaping the horror is a must!

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Yay on the new Starry! How big is he? 🤗

Love the new yellow tang too! 🥰

I’ll have to get out the ruler but he’s huge..... might give Thanos a run for his money. 😄

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I’ll have to get out the ruler but he’s huge..... might give Thanos a run for his money. 😄

Whoa! A true titan of the reef then! 😮

My LFS also has began importing starrys recently. All of them around ~5" or so. It's been a while since I've seen a tiny starry at the store. They're so adorable when they're small though. 😊

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.