Coral Vue Hydros

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

9 hours ago, teenyreef said:

I'm late to the party, but congratulations!

I'd post over there too but it would only be like my fifth post and I'm saving it for something important like the end of the world or something :lol:

Understood. Thank you. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I got a case of broken wine bottles for R2R.

But congrats to you!

Thanks. 😊

I’ve been chastised for “being too direct”. 😄

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Thanks. 😊

Well, one of them over there better hope to hell we never meet in person, they're gonna go home with their ass in a sling or worse.

• Haha 3
30 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Thanks. 😊

#### that site....over moderated bullshit 

• Haha 3
Just now, Sancho said:

#### that site....over moderated bullshit 

Been over there longer than here I think and dont even have 100 posts yet..........

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

God forbid you have an opinion about a sponsor. It too damn much their 

And therein lies the issue I have with a person over there. 30 years ago I'd have gone to MACNA, turned their ass inside out, got snot slingin', bowl huggin' drunk and flown home

• Haha 3

CM has made one of the best online communities here. There’s some great stuff on R2R but damn you need to mind your p’s and q’s. It gets annoying plus it seems to be full of way too many “experts” 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

CM has made one of the best online communities here. There’s some great stuff on R2R but damn you need to mind your p’s and q’s. It gets annoying plus it seems to be full of way too many “experts” 

But...........its the internet everyones an expert :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

Yeah there’s a lot of “reef bros” over there. 

• Haha 1

Pics with my new iPhone:

It can definitely handle heavy blues a bit better. This tank is always harder to get pics than the 12 because the blues are so major but so far the iPhone is doing ok. 

• Like 7
  • Wow 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Pics with my new iPhone:

It can definitely handle heavy blues a bit better. This tank is always harder to get pics than the 12 because the blues are so major but so far the iPhone is doing ok. 

Wow, takes good pics:smilie:. I wounder what kinda shots you can get with one of the clip on filters 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Wow, takes good pics:smilie:. I wounder what kinda shots you can get with one of the clip on filters 

I don’t think I would need it really. I want them to look like they do in person. 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
12 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I don’t think I would need it really. I want them to look like they do in person. 

Well i can't wait to see some more pics :smilie:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Well i can't wait to see some more pics :smilie:

Are you gonna finally get some snow this weekend?  I think the big storms are supposed to fly right by me. 

14 minutes ago, Newstead said:

What is that chalice? It is stunning!

I think it was called a Convict Chalice. It just keeps getting more colorful. 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Are you gonna finally get some snow this weekend?  I think the big storms are supposed to fly right by me. 

Yeah I think so...The cold is coming as well, i can't wait :-) We are getting like an inch or so tonight and then saturday night will get some. I'm finally going snowboarding for the first time this season on saturday night. You have no idea how excited i am lol. Monday is supposed to be a high of like 5 or something.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Thanks. 😊

I can only imagine what I'd be told if I was as blunt over there as I am here. :lol:

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

I can only imagine what I'd be told if I was as blunt over there as I am here. :lol:

I have to watch my potty mouth. ......I died laughing one night because I typed “wtf” and the site changed it to “what the heck”. 😂

• Haha 9
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I have to watch my potty mouth. ......I died laughing one night because I typed “wtf” and the site changed it to “what the heck”. 😂

That's what started it with me there and RC. I got into it with one of the IRC room mods. He decided he was gonna be a funny guy and I carpet bombed the room with F bombs like the Allies did to Germany during WW2. I know how to evade their censors. He didn't like that and I left RC not long after. I told him his father should have shot him into a napkin, but instead, he shot him into a flower pot and had a blooming idiot.

• Haha 7

I just started posting on r2r a bit because I ran out of reading material here but I do feel like I have be some sort of 'fake' person there. Like people are nice but its forced? 

• Like 4
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
8 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

They really do that over on that site? I have only used it a couple times and I think it was before I was active here

• Like 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.