Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

Just now, WV Reefer said:

That’s hilarious! Baby rats are cute. 

Her fat ass wouldn’t fit. 🤭

They are, Frodo is a rex baby and is currently molting and he has the cutest curly whiskers.  He's also not too sure about his new humans but he got brave after the Cheerios came out lol.  Sam is very food motivated, he was all over my hands looking for more.  I'll try to get pics up on my thread later once the phone's charged.

• Like 1

How the hell does this even happen? 🤷🏻‍♀️

ED4C5B23-27E1-4BAC-8567-59AB69B15A65.thumb.jpeg.5e47607b3a58ffdb1539ded972224c76.jpeg

Look at how many times it’s wrapped around! 🤦🏻‍♀️

7692A926-2EF3-400A-B53C-222CD69EA430.thumb.jpeg.d5a1365f4413a1ea36dcb4fc014f4bc0.jpeg

RIP Gorgonian. 😏

• Sad 1
  • Wow 5
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

How the hell does this even happen? 🤷🏻‍♀️

ED4C5B23-27E1-4BAC-8567-59AB69B15A65.thumb.jpeg.5e47607b3a58ffdb1539ded972224c76.jpeg

Look at how many times it’s wrapped around! 🤦🏻‍♀️

7692A926-2EF3-400A-B53C-222CD69EA430.thumb.jpeg.d5a1365f4413a1ea36dcb4fc014f4bc0.jpeg

RIP Gorgonian. 😏

Guess the gorg had it out for the pump... :scarry:

• Like 1
Just now, Lula_Mae said:

Guess the gorg had it out for the pump... :scarry:

The gorg was under the pump by about four inches and was attached to a giant base to weigh it down.  I have no idea how it could have been sucked into there but the MP 40 was still running with the gorg wrapped around it!

• Wow 3

I bet it will still live. Just cut it out and glue it back to a rock. 

When I frag a gorgonian I just cut and glue to a rock. I will grow over it soon enough. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, spectra said:

I bet it will still live. Just cut it out and glue it back to a rock. 

When I frag a gorgonian I just cut and glue to a rock. I will grow over it soon enough. 

I haven’t unwrapped it yet so Ill see how it looks when I pull it out of there. 

2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I haven’t unwrapped it yet so Ill see how it looks when I pull it out of there. 

Looks like there is some decent stuff sticking out so you should be able to salvage something. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh man that's crazy 😲.. hopefully it'll survive.

I pulled it out.  Some of it’s pretty chewed up but I’m going to see how it looks tomorrow before cutting on it anymore. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I love those star fish..They are pretty awesome 🙂

I never see more than the legs hanging out of the rock......so cool to see one out. 

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I never see more than the legs hanging out of the rock......so cool to see one out. 

Oh I know lol...I have only seen the full body once since I set this tank up. I'm actually amazed at how quickly they move too..

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, vlangel said:

My 56 gallon is loaded with those micro brittle stars.  They are in and under every rock, and every macro algae.  They are such a wonderful cuc!

I always just had the white ones in my other reef.  These are much bigger and prettier. 🙂

• Like 2
8 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I always just had the white ones in my other reef.  These are much bigger and prettier. 🙂

Some of my prettiest ones have red striped legs.  Some are just dark brown.

• Like 1

I always just had the tiny white ones, but bought some on ebay that are striped and much larger like yours. Might have been my video on IG- they spawned last week and again this afternoon - today 2 of them climbed up the frogspawn to make sure they were in the highest place 😉

20190105_163608.jpg

20190110_141704.jpg

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Newstead said:

I always just had the tiny white ones, but bought some on ebay that are striped and much larger. Might have been my video on IG- they spawned last week and again this afternoon

That’s awesome.  

1 hour ago, Newstead said:

I always just had the tiny white ones, but bought some on ebay that are striped and much larger like yours. Might have been my video on IG- they spawned last week and again this afternoon - today 2 of them climbed up the frogspawn to make sure they were in the highest place 😉

20190105_163608.jpg

20190110_141704.jpg

That's so great!  I'm glad yours survived, mine... :tears:

• Sad 2
9 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

That's so great!  I'm glad yours survived, mine... :tears:

If any babies show up, they are yours ... I tried to tag you in a post with video of the first spawning. 

• Like 4
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.