SaltCritters.com

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

10 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Any dead dogs or depressing news in here? 

Ha no shit that's why I came here. Vw is always sweet and chipper.. lol.  You want depressing I am back in bako.. hahaha

• Haha 2
59 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Any dead dogs or depressing news in here? 

Nope. .......Unless you count me eating a bunch of chili and being afraid my butt might die.  

• Sad 2
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

48” Aquaticlife T5 Hybrid with two Radions

Nice!! I am still amazed by the picture quality from a damn iphone...  I say its bc of the t5 that you have such better pictures than me not bc of my horrible picture taking skills lol

1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Nope. .......Unless you count me eating a bunch of chili and being afraid my butt might die.  

Sometimes the crime is worth the punishment 

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Weikel said:

Nice!! I am still amazed by the picture quality from a damn iphone...  I say its bc of the t5 that you have such better pictures than me not bc of my horrible picture taking skills lol

Sometimes the crime is worth the punishment 

The T5s usually aren’t on when I take my pics.  They are only on for few hours in the afternoon.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I'm really wondering what lights to run on the 75. I still think two ai prime hds and have two islands might be good. I only want lps anyways

You should be good with that then. I like the looks of a larger fixture. That’s one of the reasons why I went Hybrid. 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
9 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

You should be good with that then. I like the looks of a larger fixture. That’s one of the reasons why I went Hybrid. 

Yeah I want it to be acans, blastos and hammers. Maybe frog spawns, I do like the idea of my islands so I can all the low par areas for acans and things.

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Fish wise I think I want smaller fish, I'm not gonna run a skimmer in the sump. Going to load it up with rock and maybe a fuge. Will see when it actually starts to happen. Still deciding on rocks, live or dry.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I need some laughs and good vibes...... heavy shit is happening here. 😞

I feel ya got some horrible news last night. Can’t wait for beer time... hope everything is going well for you

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I need some laughs and good vibes...... heavy shit is happening here. 😞

What’s going on? Would hate to send something that is in poor taste and makes shit worse....whatever it is I’m sending good vibes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s pretty bad and the kinda thing no one wants to talk about...

My mom tried to kill herself this morning. She is fine and on a hold, so she’s safe. 

Typing the words seem unreal. 

I know it’s a heavy topic and there is no need to feel you have to respond, I just had to get it out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 14
  • Wow 1
38 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

It’s pretty bad and the kinda thing no one wants to talk about...

My mom tried to kill herself this morning. She is fine and on a hold, so she’s safe. 

Typing the words seem unreal. 

I know it’s a heavy topic and there is no need to feel you have to respond, I just had to get it out.

Holiday times are hard for a lot of people, mental illnesses or not.  Just let her know you are there for her no matter what, and know that you have people here for you no matter what. 

So sorry to hear that.  I'll pray for a speedy recovery for her.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.