ReefCleaners.org

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
18 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well time to make the doughnuts..................everyone have a good day..............

It's shit show friday....techs and writers freaking the #### out...toyota not sending me parts 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

It's shit show friday....techs and writers freaking the #### out...toyota not sending me parts 

Time to go home early lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

LOL about to say "#### it i'm out" drops mic and leaves

While you work. I'll be here today. If I were you I would drop the mic and leave. They can't do anything without parts lol 

holiday-castle-5x2.jpg

• Haha 1
Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Wanna switch???? My job is really really fun :happydance:

This is my slowest time of year.  After January 1st I’m back in full effect.  

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

This is my slowest time of year.  After January 1st I’m back in full effect.  

Well at least you get some chill time :-) Pack one for me :smilie:

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Well at least you get some chill time 🙂 Pack one for me :smilie:

I need to glue some frags this weekend. ......the pistol Shrimp has been redecorating and it’s getting on my nerves. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
28 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I need to glue some frags this weekend. ......the pistol Shrimp has been redecorating and it’s getting on my nerves. 

Do they really hide shit?? I've wanted one for my tank but I have too many frags on the sand lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Do they really hide shit?? I've wanted one for my tank but I have too many frags on the sand lol

Yes, they do! Candy Cane stole my Kryptonite Mushroom...... I usually don’t buy expensive Corals and the first time I did the bitch took it and I never saw it again. 😞

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Yes, they do! Candy Cane stole my Kryptonite Mushroom...... I usually don’t buy expensive Corals and the first time I did the bitch took it and I never saw it again. 😞

Hmmmm I guess no pistol for me lol. Sucks cause they are cool little guys

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Hmmmm I guess no pistol for me lol. Sucks cause they are cool little guys

Lately she’s obsessed with my tiny Gorgonian. It’s the only one that has done well and she keeps grabbing it and using it for a door.  😡

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
9 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I lost the same shroom that way.............

Dumbass jaw fish are the same way.........had one that used my jawbreaker for a front door........

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, spectra said:

I lost the same shroom that way.............

Dumbass jaw fish are the same way.........had one that used my jawbreaker for a front door........

I haven’t bought a mushroom since...........I was so pissed.  

• Like 1

Your tank is looking great, well except that film algae at the bottom. 😉JK, my tanks always look like that.

I love the tunicates, they are super cool how they are spreading.  Great natural filtrators too.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, spectra said:

What sand are you using in there?  I know you dont go to the other thread anymore so asking in here............

I used Fiji Pink

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

I used Fiji Pink

Thats what I have now but thinking of going one size up to the reef grade........not a fan of bigger flakes but am tired of the way the fiji looks and moves around in the flow........I want to turn my return pump up as I am running it at maybe 25% if that.......my MP40 is only at 40% or so and anything over that moves the sand around......my OCD cant handle that :lol:

• Like 1
Just now, spectra said:

Thats what I have now but thinking of going one size up to the reef grade........not a fan of bigger flakes but am tired of the way the fiji looks and moves around in the flow........I want to turn my return pump up as I am running it at maybe 25% if that.......my MP40 is only at 40% or so and anything over that moves the sand around......my OCD cant handle that :lol:

Yeah it can move more than I like sometimes.  

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.