SaltCritters.com

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I sling toyota parts lol. Parts department..i handle mostly the wholesale shops. Been doing this for 16-17 years and it sucks more and more everyday :haha:

LMAO I used to be a mechanic....YEAH never again. Good money. Bad on the body lol. Now I sell sugar to people(Coca Cola).  While I keep my wife employed since she's a dental hygienist. Hahahahah

• Haha 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
7 minutes ago, jdmcbuilt said:

LMAO I used to be a mechanic....YEAH never again. Good money. Bad on the body lol. Now I sell sugar to people(Coca Cola).  While I keep my wife employed since she's a dental hygienist. Hahahahah

I make way to good of money to try and start over with a new job...however I did consider sex toy inspector, that sounds like a fun job lmao

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I make way to good of money to try and start over with a new job...however I did consider sex toy inspector, that sounds like a fun job lmao

It would be interesting at most. 

WV Reefer. Any pics of the current status of your issue? 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, jdmcbuilt said:

It would be interesting at most. 

WV Reefer. Any pics of the current status of your issue? 

The plumber eliminated the bottom shutoff and ran a new line in that section. Tense Thanksgiving in a small kitchen with no hot water but All good now. 🙂 

the current issue is what new fish to get for this tank  🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

The plumber eliminated the bottom shutoff and ran a new line in that section. Tense Thanksgiving in a small kitchen with no hot water but All good now. 🙂 

the current issue is what new fish to get for this tank  🤔

I'm still at work yay!!!!

on the fish note....how about a small snowflake eel??

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Is my 13 hour work day over yet??

13 hours of checking on nr ? I remember you said computer work ?

8 hours ago, Sancho said:

You shower a lot? 

Or just likes towels............

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I get to be here at 6:45 tomorrow too yaaaaayyyyyyy

Thats an hour later than me...........but tomorrow is friday I am going home at noon maybe earlier :lol:

• Like 4
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 hours ago, spectra said:

13 hours of checking on nr ? I remember you said computer work ? 

Yeah I'd say about 8 hours of today was actually work. We had a pretty busy day lots of orders and lots of dumbass people. From 5-8 is basically a free 3 hours of pay. Not much happens so it's dumb that we are even open.

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 hours ago, jdmcbuilt said:

You got to become the boss man to go home whenever. 

Ehh then id be salary and get screwed I like hourly cause at least I get get paid 😀 it's pretty relaxed there. If I wanted to come in late or leave early i could and I do sometimes.

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 hours ago, spectra said:

Thats an hour later than me...........but tomorrow is friday I am going home at noon maybe earlier :lol:

The last dealer I worked at I would go in for 530 and leave at 330. I actually liked that...took some time to get used to being up that early

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

The last dealer I worked at I would go in for 530 and leave at 330. I actually liked that...took some time to get used to being up that early

I used to enjoy working 6a-2p. I’d be off work before most people.

Now: F*ck that! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Yup not a fan of mornings lol

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Benn getting up around 4 for the last 25 plus years.........sleeping in is 6 to 7 if I am lucky :lol:

10 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

My best was 5 to 1.........loved it and could do 10 hours and still be off at 3.....

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Ehh then id be salary and get screwed I like hourly cause at least I get get paid 😀 it's pretty relaxed there. If I wanted to come in late or leave early i could and I do sometimes.

I'm salary. It works for me I put in at most 40 hours or less and still make the same. Salary is good when your base is high with potential for bonuses. I've made 15k in bonus money alone... Well 6k since uncle Sam like my money too. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, jdmcbuilt said:

I'm salary. It works for me I put in at most 40 hours or less and still make the same. Salary is good when your base is high with potential for bonuses. I've made 15k in bonus money alone... Well 6k since uncle Sam like my money too. 

What field are you in? Or state should I say?  Most salary positions near me in every field I worked in require a minimum 45 hours per week.  I've actually seen management get let go for only doing 40 per week even though their department was top 5 out of 500-something hotels in north america. 

I do 7-330.  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, patback said:

What field are you in? Or state should I say?  Most salary positions near me in every field I worked in require a minimum 45 hours per week.  I've actually seen management get let go for only doing 40 per week even though their department was top 5 out of 500-something hotels in north america. 

I do 7-330.  

I'm in the beverage industry. We technically are on call m-f and we are required "50" hours a week. But in my current role, I deal with restaurants, hotels, arenas, and schools. Most places want to deal with us early in the morning and they get swamped thru out the day. I do alot of paperwork  at home or out in the field. I work in AZ. Which we out sale every other state in sales and growth including over crowded California. 

• Like 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
8 hours ago, jdmcbuilt said:

Agreed if you set it up right it can be totally worth it. The last place I was salary i still worked over 50 hours and no ot cause of salary. So when I took this job I was like great i'm going to get paid for my time and this place doesn't care about ot which is really weird but while they have it i'm going to use it lol...I have fish tanks to pay for

9 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Friday!!!! 💃🏻

Only regular hours today :happydance:

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Friday!!!! 💃🏻

Everyday is a friday for you.............

Hell I am salary and work who knows how many hours.........but I own the place.......not always great but it has its perks.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, spectra said:

Everyday is a friday for you.............

Hell I am salary and work who knows how many hours.........but I own the place.......not always great but it has its perks.....

Exactly. 😊

• Haha 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.