ReefCleaners.org

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

17 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Just noticed Lemon has a cut on her body. I think her and Candy Cane had a fight. 

00A5508E-21B5-4E39-BF33-0EE5B8F24375.thumb.jpeg.52839bd11aaafa5887ead387ee629038.jpeg

Ouch

• Like 1
6 hours ago, kimdawg said:

I like those small starfish.  Where did you get them?  I would like to have 5-6 for my 75.

they are very cool.  they hitchhiked in originally and now there are a million! 😊

16 minutes ago, Sharbuckle said:

Ouch

I have no idea what happened to her.  she never comes out so i assumed her and the pistol had a domestic issue. 😄

• Wow 1
StinkyBunny
8 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

they are very cool.  they hitchhiked in originally and now there are a million! 😊

I have no idea what happened to her.  she never comes out so i assumed her and the pistol had a domestic issue. 😄

If they had a domestic dispute, Lemon would never be seen again.

• Like 1

I've been trying for a decent photo of this fish since I got her and I haven’t managed yet......this is as close as I have come:

Electra the Orchid Dottyback 😄

8B291F38-B2EA-4786-B6F0-0E253EA675E4.thumb.jpeg.f26cac9c69155f28144695966ab03c4e.jpeg

• Like 3
1 minute ago, StinkyBunny said:

Purple Evil, hells to the noes!!!!

She fits right in with the other assholes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha 5
On 4/5/2019 at 5:32 PM, WV Reefer said:

The two that survived are doing well and getting fat!

Chromis get big. Very big, and in my experience, have a taste for algae 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, JBM said:

Chromis get big. Very big, and in my experience, have a taste for algae 

So far they have eaten everything I have put in there, algae sheets included. They never stop. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
ECLS Reefer
5 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Pretty Nika. 

She’s trying to pretend she’s not looking at my food.😀

40C09770-DC6F-420E-ABE2-500CD8245C00.thumb.jpeg.a64e895106e2601d80066b65d242d7f0.jpeg

She's GORGEOUS!!!

• Like 3
ECLS Reefer
Just now, WV Reefer said:

She’s such a good dog. 🙂

I bet. I think they're beautiful, but I worry about the Texas heat for one. We keep our Aussies shaved most of the year, both because of their triple coat and because it grows a heavy collar and butt feathers. Brushing them is a hopeless task.

• Like 2
Just now, Dirté Sanchez said:

I bet. I think they're beautiful, but I worry about the Texas heat for one. We keep our Aussies shaved most of the year, both because of their triple coat and because it grows a heavy collar and butt feathers. Brushing them is a hopeless task.

The hair is definitely the worst part. I gave up trying to wear black at certain times of the year.  

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I have a short hair dog and she sheds like mad in the summer lol. Sometimes I think she sheds more than a long hair dog

Our little short haired wiener Ernie was the same way.......Lots of little hairs everywhere. 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Our little short haired wiener Ernie was the same way.......Lots of little hairs everywhere. 

Only good thing with short hair dogs is I don't have to brush her lol. I just take her out and take my hand and rub her for a bit. Sometimes just doing that I get a pile the size of a small dog.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Only good thing with short hair dogs is I don't have to brush her lol. I just take her out and take my hand and rub her for a bit. Sometimes just doing that I get a pile the size of a small dog.

Dealing with Husky hair is a whole situation. I’ve only had to bathe her once when she was sprayed by skunk and I will never do it again! 😄 luckily husky’s clean themselves like cats. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
59 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Dealing with Husky hair is a whole situation. I’ve only had to bathe her once when she was sprayed by skunk and I will never do it again! 😄 luckily husky’s clean themselves like cats. 

Do you ever shave her down so it's not as bad? I don't know if that is even a thing lol.

• Like 1
Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Do you ever shave her down so it's not as bad? I don't know if that is even a thing lol.

Lots of people do but I would never. She has the hair for a reason. 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Lots of people do but I would never. She has the hair for a reason. 

Very true, do you brush her a lot?

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, WV Reefer said:

You have to or it will take over. 😄

I'm imagining you getting two dogs out of the one when you're done lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I'm imagining you getting two dogs out of the one when you're done lol

I always throw a few handfuls in the yard......the birds around here have the softest nests in the land. 😃

• Like 3
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.