SaltCritters.com

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

1 minute ago, patback said:

I have noticed things are looking ever so slightly better in terms of what people are getting in. I visited a smaller fish store that I just heard of from that frag swap I went to. They aquaculture everything but fish. I'm thinking they are going to be my new lfs even though it's an hour drive. 

The shipping out of Sri Lanka that I was charged was just shy of double what I paid the last shipment. My old customers didn't seem to bat an eye, but I like my freshwater margins MUCH better.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

Nice photos. The tank looks great. That is an interesting sponge.

Thanks Deb. Yeah I love that sponge. It’s a nice pop of color and it will show up in one spot then die off and pop up in another spot. 

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, spectra said:

How you been ? 

Not great at the moment. My mom died yesterday so I’m kind of in shock still. Lost my papaw, her father, about a month ago. It’s hard being so far away from family right now. 

• Sad 7
sam_the_reefer
18 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Not great at the moment. My mom died yesterday so I’m kind of in shock still. Lost my papaw, her father, about a month ago. It’s hard being so far away from family right now.

Sorry for your loss. 😞

• Like 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.