Cultivated Reef

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

Ok just tossing this out there :lol:  does anyone pay attention ? I keep reading Dude and he is going to put this in the tank.........look at WV Reefers sig.......Christy does that sound like a dudes name :lol: if so he is one bad ass ;) as I am sure he got beat up when he was a kid..........but am pretty sure he is a she :o 

carry on.......oh and still waiting on details...................

• Like 6
1 minute ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

^what? :huh:

i always use my phone when nano-reefing, i can't see sigs...what exactly does his sig say?

His :lol: its a her..........Christy is her name also.........that's her sig along with tank threads.

• Like 4
gone_PHiSHin

interesting, i have never been able to see signatures so i have always thought WV_Reefer was a guy just from posting back and forth over the past few months!

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Nixperience said:

Ya the new format won't allow us to switch to desktop mode anymore. Sucks ☹️

4 minutes ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

interesting, i have never been able to see signatures so i have always thought WV_Reefer was a guy just from posting back and forth over the past few months!

Ok so you must be on the phone or an app ?

Hell I am old and have a desktop computer :lol: I cant deal with a tablet or the phone..........

Commodore 64 ;)

• Like 3
gone_PHiSHin

yep i am always using my iphone when i NR!  

chilling on my couch, probably with a beer, to be honest :D

just got done with a workout and dinner, NR is a great way for me to unwind at night!

• Like 4
WV Reefer

I guess I was TOO mysterious.....lol

I can confirm to everyone that I am in fact a lady reefer ;) 

but no details on the tank....... yet! 

• Like 10
Just now, gone_PHiSHin said:

yep i am always using my iphone when i NR!  

chilling on my couch, probably with a beer, to be honest :D

just got done with a workout and dinner, NR is a great way for me to unwind at night!

Workout :unsure: I like 12 oz curls myself.........Hell work for me is enough of a workout.......I would be toast if I had a desk job.......

If I hit the couch I will fall asleep.........

Just now, WV Reefer said:

:o:blink::wacko: you sure..........................:lol: 

WTF we need details :P 

• Like 4
gone_PHiSHin

i feel ya spectra, no desk jobs for me!  that would be torture.

i do however get my butt kicked at work, i work at a brewery which can be very manually intensive labor, but i still need to workout as well because as you can imagine, i drink too much damn beer!! 

anyway, not that it's going to change anything, but I'm surprised you're a lady WV_Reefer!  it's funny the mental image you make of someone you regularly converse with online...

now make with the 75gal details!!

• Like 2
gone_PHiSHin
1 minute ago, Nixperience said:

If she was a married man, that 75 Gallon wouldn't be happening. 

:lol: 

funny 'cause it's true <_<

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

i feel ya spectra, no desk jobs for me!  that would be torture.

i do however get my butt kicked at work, i work at a brewery which can be very manually intensive labor, but i still need to workout as well because as you can imagine, i drink too much damn beer!! 

anyway, not that it's going to change anything, but I'm surprised you're a lady WV_Reefer!  it's funny the mental image you make of someone you regularly converse with online...

now make with the 75gal details!!

Oh brewery :lol: details................ I live in the land of micro brew..........I am spoiled but its getting to the point no more beer except on weekends..........80 today and what I drank last night I sweated out today :blink: I hate to sweat...........

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Go Girl Power! B)

Also, you are the Don King of new tank promotions! Way to build the anticipation!:P Is this thing gonna be on pay-per-view?

• Like 2
Nixperience

Mmm beer. I've probably had a 12 pack over the last 2 months ☹️ Was having 2 a day for a while and I've been trying to rip down. Lost almost 15 pounds and I just want to drink and eat chips right now. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Nixperience said:

If she was a married man, that 75 Gallon wouldn't be happening. 

20 minutes ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

:lol: 

funny 'cause it's true <_<

I think that should be added as a criteria on match or swype-whatever.com dating sites:  "must like reefing; multi-tanks a plus".....

• Like 3
Nixperience

My wife has no interest, but I've worn her down to have what I have. I could probably get away with a little more, but would result in years of unknown resentment. I live at the threshold of where my wife is happy that I'm happy without making her unhappy. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Nixperience said:

My wife has no interest, but I've worn her down to have what I have. I could probably get away with a little more, but would result in years of unknown resentment. I live at the threshold of where my wife is happy that I'm happy without making her unhappy. 

aka......the seesaw of happiness.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Nixperience said:

Mmm beer. I've probably had a 12 pack over the last 2 months ☹️ Was having 2 a day for a while and I've been trying to rip down. Lost almost 15 pounds and I just want to drink and eat chips right now. 

Is there an unlike button :lol: 12 pack in 2 months :blink: 

Reefing, Beer and guns..........oh wait :lol: 

• Like 3
Nixperience
Just now, spectra said:

It's been rough. Can't say I enjoy it. Trying to get a six pack before the summer and then it's a burger and beer binge until fall. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Most of my best purchases involve guns and beer......well just the beer part :D

• Like 2
Just now, jbb_00 said:

Appears that we still dont know wtf is going on in here 

?

What sure we do............I think..........oh we know that WV is a woman........I think :lol: 

1 minute ago, Nixperience said:

It's been rough. Can't say I enjoy it. Trying to get a six pack before the summer and then it's a burger and beer binge until fall. 

Well then go buy one :lol: 

Hell I am 47 and well I am not fat but am not fit either........but tell you what come work with me for a day and see if you can keep up ;) 

• Like 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.