Pod Your Reef

Nano Addict's 20g Fusion - Retired February 2021

Nano_Addict

As of last night the only lingering effects of the extended power outage seem to be a royally pissed off Bubblegum Digi, which is super unfortunate since it's my favorite coral.  Definitely not counting it out yet, but it's showing little to no PE.

Tested the levels and the only thing that seemed out of whack was Nitrate which (around 10ppm), which is barely even bad.  Guess I'll try a couple of waterchanges and see if I can get it back on track. 🤞

Also since it's a new page, here's a new picture (or a how about a video instead?)  Took this of the GSP after feeding with the pumps off. 

• Like 1
Christopher Marks
1 hour ago, Nano_Addict said:

As of last night the only lingering effects of the extended power outage seem to be a royally pissed off Bubblegum Digi, which is super unfortunate since it's my favorite coral.  Definitely not counting it out yet, but it's showing little to no PE.

Hopefully the digi bounces back, they can take some time after a stressor. It still has its color right?

17 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Hopefully the digi bounces back, they can take some time after a stressor. It still has its color right?

It definitely still has color, just the polyps are closed pretty tight.

25 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

That GSP looks great, I wonder where you got it from?????

Not from you, despite all the promises!

In other news, the Bubblegum Digi is thankfully starting to open back up.  Interestingly, the Green Monti cap sustained the most damage with some spots of missing flesh.  I'm doing my best to keep algae off of them so hopefully it will heal up quickly.

• Nano_Addict changed the title to Nano Addict's 20g Fusion - Retired February 2021