Innovative Marine Aquariums

12g Nano Cube scape

Jvega214

Welcome to NR. You did a great job cleaning that tank up. How long has it been wet? Have you had a SW tank before? At first I thought this was your first tank until I saw the little comment at the bottom of the pictures. Back to the hobby. Either way good luck with your tank. The 12 gallon look cute. Nice scape.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

Welcome to NR. You did a great job cleaning that tank up. How long has it been wet? Have you had a SW tank before? At first I thought this was your first tank until I saw the little comment at the bottom of the pictures. Back to the hobby. Either way good luck with your tank. The 12 gallon look cute. Nice scape.

Thanks! I got a good deal on it and couldn't pass it up. It's been up for about two weeks now. I had a 55 FOWLR but had to break it down when I moved for college. Decided to start off small again and plan on getting a 100-150g running within a year or so. I've never done reef so I'm still researching good corals for beginners and still thinking about other livestock (small fish, cleanup crew, inverts)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/08/2017 at 0:35 AM, Clown79 said:

I like the scape. Looks nice

Thanks! This is it now. Upgraded lighting and also upgraded the pump. Fish/inverts are in next in line are corals

20170508_205126_022.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! This is it so far. Happy with the outcome. 20170523_190215.thumb.jpg.c6692c7b87c82d4ffb7feb913e2ee643.jpg

On 05/16/2017 at 5:26 PM, MakoMan36 said:

Prop to you for bringing that graveyard looking tank back to life, very nice I like the rockwork.

Thanks! This is it now...loving the outcome so far.