Pod Your Reef

Office 2.7 gal Pest Pico

Draco

I'm not sure! It's their nature to dance like that. My guess is to mimic the movement of the anenome that hosts them to hide from predators? It'd be interesting to learn why for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
Christopher Marks

Nice shot @Draco, clown gobies have a lot of personality. I was just catching up on your pico reef build, it's great to see you back!

How is the AquaClear 50 refugium coming along? Is the chaeto growing well from the single light source?

@Christopher Marks The aquaclear works beautifully. The only downsize is the salt creep that I am constantly cleaning off, lol. The chaeto hasn't died yet, but very slow growing, which is OK for this size tank. I do see large pods inside already! 

Thank you to both :) I love this little pico. I am happy with the way it's going.. even amused at how the GSP is taking over some Paly's already. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Draco said:

@Christopher Marks The aquaclear works beautifully. The only downsize is the salt creep that I am constantly cleaning off, lol. The chaeto hasn't died yet, but very slow growing, which is OK for this size tank. I do see large pods inside already! 

Thank you to both :) I love this little pico. I am happy with the way it's going.. even amused at how the GSP is taking over some Paly's already. 

:lol: WVReefer had xenia beat out aiptasia in her little pico!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks Chris!!

I was bored at work. Did some doodles of Minion, my clown goby, and wound up taking it further. I still need to complete the background.

scan049.jpg

minionoutline copy.jpg

minion copy.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow 3
4 minutes ago, Draco said:

thanks Chris!!

I was bored at work. Did some doodles of Minion, my clown goby, and wound up taking it further. I still need to complete the background.

scan049.jpg

minionoutline copy.jpg

minion copy.jpg

These are awesome!

fishfreak0114

Oh I love them!  I wish I hadn't just spent my clothing budget for the rest of the year.  Maybe I can ask for one or two for Christmas :) I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

1 hour ago, fishfreak0114 said:

Oh I love them!  I wish I hadn't just spent my clothing budget for the rest of the year.  Maybe I can ask for one or two for Christmas :) I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

Thank you! There will be more designs and products by Christmas. I am just starting out!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Draco said:

I've set up a store with my art on Zazzle

https://www.zazzle.com/reefnmore

More designs will be coming. If anyone has feedback or suggestions, let me know, I'd love to hear it!

I have a few more fish in the works, hope to get them done this week

Love it!  Be sure to share when you've added more!

• Like 1

Will add those to my list as well! The shrimp may be a fun challenge to draw out, but I imagine coloring it would be fun!

I need fun quotes to add to these images.. i don't want to display JUST the image on the zazzle store. any ideas?

• 2 months later...