Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Beautiful Display Macroalgae & Starter Coral F/S, $15 shipped+

Weetabix7

I have some extra Macroalgae in my tank right now & I'd like to clear some out to make room for new stuff. 

Also including a few small, unmounted pieces of GSP (Green Star Polyps). 

These are all great for people who are just getting into Reefing or Display Macros, all are undemanding, easy to care for, grow easily and do well even in low to medium light. 

The Macroalgaes are also great for nitrate and phosphate uptake, so they serve a practical purpose as well as decorative. 

I will be shipping out via Priority Mail in a small, insulated box on Monday or Tuesday. 

Shipping cost is $7.75. 

Payment needs to be made via Paypal. 

Feel free to contact me via PM if you have questions or need further info. 

On to the Good Stuff!!! :happydance:

331bfb94-0a8c-4196-a6e7-fc2b15b261e2_zps

Graciliara Hayi

Medium- $7 (pictured)

Small- $5

a55cce6e-af58-4d5c-8a44-1fbf06160168_zps

Botryocladia

Med. Large- $8 SOLD

Medium- $7 (pictured) SOLD

Small Sprig- $2

c79ed2fb-2201-4d2b-a9cc-8a9bb4672eeb_zps

GSP (Green Star Polyps)

Medium- $6 SOLD

Small- $5

• Like 1

Here's a pic of the Graciliara Hayi and Botryocladia next to each other in the tank. 

I freely admit to not being the best photographer ever, so keep that in mind, lol!! 

3e4d6aaf-571d-4c09-9b48-ebab2fda9ce5_zps

• Like 3

Anyone wanting me to get in on today's shipment, message me!!

The medium sized pieces of everything have sold, but you can still get the following:

-Small G. Hayi & Small Red Grape (Botryocladia)- $14.75 shipped

-Small G. Hayi, small Red Grape, small GSP- $20.75 shipped

-Small G. Hayi, small GSP- $18.75 shipped

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Nixperience said:

I'll take the small gracilaria and red grap. 

I'm sold out right now!!! :o

I'm working on growing more, and also on getting new stuff in. 

Hey Peeps out there, what kinda stuff would you like to see me grow more of and have available for sale??

Gimme feedback!!

• Like 1

Dragon's breath! Botryocladia, someday sargassum fingerscrossed, interesting macros basically.  Oh, maybe codium, galaxaura, so on, so forth.  Your GSP is so happy hanging out beside my feather duster, it's like a fuzzy green carpet! :lol:

Peeps, Weetie is a top-notch seller.  Buy her things when she has them for sale!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

Dragon's breath! Botryocladia, someday sargassum fingerscrossed, interesting macros basically.  Oh, maybe codium, galaxaura, so on, so forth.  Your GSP is so happy hanging out beside my feather duster, it's like a fuzzy green carpet! :lol:

Peeps, Weetie is a top-notch seller.  Buy her things when she has them for sale!

:flower:

I would really like to get a larger system set up where I can propagate a larger volume of Macros. 

1 minute ago, stellablue said:

Ochtodes!!

Thanks for the feedback!!

• Like 2
Just now, Weetabix7 said:

I would really like to get a larger system set up where I can propagate a larger volume of Macros. 

That would be pretty awesome!  (I hear someone has a 40B laying around) :lol:

Do you plan to make use of Fiji Mud again?  I'm thinking I might get some to do...something...with.  Sometime down the road lol.

• Like 1
Nixperience
18 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

Do a giant basement sump full of macros!

1 hour ago, Lula_Mae said:

That would be pretty awesome!  (I hear someone has a 40B laying around) :lol:

Do you plan to make use of Fiji Mud again?  I'm thinking I might get some to do...something...with.  Sometime down the road lol.

I'm researching and working on plans for trying all kinds of stuff. 

Yes, a 40B might be involved, as well as Fiji Mud and other new substrates. 

1 hour ago, Nixperience said:

Do a giant basement sump full of macros!

Well..... the neighbors in the downstairs apartment might be a little confused.... :unsure:

• Like 1
Nixperience
4 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

Well..... the neighbors in the downstairs apartment might be a little confused.... :unsure:

? closet sump? I'd do a sump again if it could be in the basement, but my basement is dank and is a ladder going down into it. 

23 minutes ago, Nixperience said:

? closet sump? I'd do a sump again if it could be in the basement, but my basement is dank and is a ladder going down into it. 

No plumbing at all, but I do have something in mind.... :ninja:B):ninja:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Weetabix7 said:

:lol:

• Recommended Discussions