ReefCleaners.org

What is your favorite Forum?

AquariumSpecialty

nano-reef is totally winning!

and that photo is insane... I think I can spot a little piece of rock on the left, though...  Stick a coral on it already!

Honestly, each site has its purpose. This is my opinion.

Nano-Reef - Has a social-able appeal when I visit it. As I browse through the threads, I feel that I can have a great discussion about our hobby without it becoming a pissing contest. Only downside is there are distinctive cliques here; not that its a bad thing, it is just more apparent.

Reef2Reef - Is sorta like a busy mall. A lot of different things going on. It is centered around selling, trading, and contests. A lot of the committed R2R reefers are attention seekers; their idea of reefing appears to be centered around gratification from others.  It's not all the hobbyist but there is an overwhelming of numbers that fit in this group. Even the vendors post pics of corals just to show what they did have just get PMs about buying the "eye candy" to later tell them it was sold at some point.

ReefCentral - Mostly for advanced long topics that go on forever and eventually hit the archives. Nazi-Moderators take their job too seriously. 

Archived