Pod Your Reef

100 Days of Nanos - An Official Nano-Reef Contest

metrokat

jedimasterben

Water changes are for quitters :D

7 hours ago, lkoechle said:

@metrokat and @jedimasterben  How are we closing this thing out?  Final FTS  is when? I'm ordering stuff from @Weetabix7 that I don't want part of the contest so I need to know when I can add stuff haha  I'm getting antsy.

Getting things solidified, stay tuned

(That's what she said!)

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Mariaface said:

I feel like I'm late on a FTS... Oops :blush:

I did do my second water change yesterday, though! So that happened!

Second :lol: I did that a few weeks ago.............I have only changed the floss once in the back though it never gets dirty............macros are great!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

We are getting closer and closer to day 100!!! How are all the tanks doing? I think we're still missing some FTS updates, just a friendly reminder :flower:

Yeah @jedimasterben and @metrokat.  How are we closing out? And when?

I haven't checked, but it seems like not everyone has provided full tank shots each and every week.  Do they get a pass, as long as they provide a final FTS and summary?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

Double posting @seabass? Is that how you've got so many posts :lol:

Busted. :blush:  No problem, I'll just delete... Oh yeah.

Sorry guys.  I got a 504 Gateway Timeout, and when it came back I had two post. :(    I broke that post into two to avoid redundancy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, seabass said:

I haven't checked, but it seems like not everyone has provided full tank shots each and every week.  Do they get a pass, as long as they provide a final FTS and summary?

No clue.  The judges have been silent.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

No clue.  The judges have been silent.

I'm sure they're figuring out what will be a nice balance between fair and inclusive :P 

I'd rather they take their sweet time, I don't want you getting all the prizes :furious:

(although, I mean, if we're being fair, you're kind of acing this)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mariaface said:

I'm sure they're figuring out what will be a nice balance between fair and inclusive :P 

I'd rather they take their sweet time, I don't want you getting all the prizes :furious:

(although, I mean, if we're being fair, you're kind of acing this)

haha doubtful.  

and I keep telling you there will probably be a strugglebus category.  you can totally win that with bacteria from hell. lol

jedimasterben
1 hour ago, seabass said:

downey.jpg.97182bd36ecf1ac77b2d34bc1079dc49.jpg

To be straight with everyone, the summer has been enormously shitty for both of us, so thank you guys for being patient without a lot of leadership. :)

100 days from the official start date of May 10th is August 18th.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
7 minutes ago, jedimasterben said:

To be straight with everyone, the summer has been enormously shitty for both of us.

Sorry to hear that.  We're just busting your chops in good fun.  Everyone appreciates what you both have done so far.  Plus, it's kinda fun not knowing exactly what comes next.

Me, I'm not even in the contest.  It's just something to talk about.

• Like 4
jedimasterben
7 minutes ago, seabass said:

Sorry to hear that.  We're just busting your chops in good fun.  Everyone appreciates what you both have done so far.  Plus, it's kinda fun not knowing exactly what comes next.

Me, I'm not even in the contest.  It's just something to talk about.

Oh, I know you guys are just messing around, the tone of my post didn't come out right, but just throwing it out there. Things are better here, carving a new normal is hard :)

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, jedimasterben said:

Things are better here, carving a new normal is hard

truth. I am sorry your summer's been one of those.

on a lighter note, p90x is kicking my ass. I am on day 11.  So I heartily agree, new normals are not easy. lol raising my arms to get to my phone is nead impossible.

i-dont-always-use-a-wheelchair-but-when-i-do-its-because-of-p90x.jpg.5d17074e94379f76827ae76753ce8882.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Mine is still sitting there cycling. Trying something a little different with this 20. I ordered a Steve's LED system for it and for my and M's new 80g rimless tanks, that was hard on the wallet.

6 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

We are getting closer and closer to day 100!!! How are all the tanks doing? I think we're still missing some FTS updates, just a friendly reminder :flower:

Guys!! I have a request. I was doing my tank maintenance and water change earlier today so I could do my last FTS and I think I broke my light. Can I ask for an extension on my FTS? I am leaving in the morning to go to Michigan for Jeff's Grandma's 100th birthday and I have a temp light on the tank until I can figure out what I did. Can I post mine Tuesday? I'm running out of time and I'm not going to have time to fix it tonight 

5 hours ago, seabass said:

I think I'm guilty of missing one. I ended up getting out of sync at one point so I'm actually not sure if I missed one or not! Stuff has been crazy busy the past month and a half. And now I'm going away for four days ?

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic