Innovative Marine Aquariums

Where is your aquarium located?

Derrick1980

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thunder Goose

My FW 120 and my reef QT are in my home office, right across from my desk. My reef is in the living room. 

fishfreak0114

The reef is in the living room, right in front of a big window. As for the freshwater, well they're all over the place lol. 

• Like 1
yungKitten
4 hours ago, Weetabix7 said:

In my Sunroom/Office. 

I hope this is a sunroom that is also an office and not two tanks in separate locations.

My tank is nested in the corner of my bedroom awkwardly next to a closet.

Edited by yungKitten
Pinner Reef

I always put them in the most visited room of the house (Living room or kitchen). This makes me more prone keeping up with the maintenance. 

• Like 6

On top of the bar in the dining room.... where I keep all of my favorite things! 

I told my wife it needed to be on the main level of the house so I see it often enough to remember to take care of it. 

flatlandreefer

In my dining room. I walk past it every time I go from the family room to the kitchen, it's amazing how many little things I notice in passing that I would have missed if it was in a low traffic area. 

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment I don't have one, but when I do it will be on my side of the living room, kind of next to the television. 

... But I also live in a one bedroom apartment, so there aren't many options for where to put it - I'd rather have it where it can be regularly seen, so living room will definitely work ^_^

• 6 months later...