SaltCritters.com

Cal's Resurrection Desktop IM 20 - A lounge rat's contest tank

calvin

RayWhisperer

I've withheld my critique of your scape, as requested. Now I see others commenting on it. Does this mean I am allowed to tell you now?

1 hour ago, RayWhisperer said:

I've withheld my critique of your scape, as requested. Now I see others commenting on it. Does this mean I am allowed to tell you now?

I think you'll be happier if you wait

• Like 1

I think I may go ahead with the koralia wavemaker approach and see how I like it. That means I need to figure out how to use this Rio I have as a return. Haven't seen anyone else post about needing adapters to switch out pumps. Weird. 

RayWhisperer

Being a 20, I'd say 565. I haven't looked at the koralias in a long time, though. Back in the old days, the 550's were about twice the size of the 425's. That's way too obtrusive in a 20. Especially considering you could get way more flow out of one jebao than 2 koralias.

RayWhisperer

I didn't know the new o es were the same size.

cal, you'll do what you want, IDGAF. However, $100 for 2 pumps and a controller vs. $70 for 1 pump with a controller that produces the same amount, or more flow. 

22 minutes ago, RayWhisperer said:

cal, you'll do what you want, IDGAF. However, $100 for 2 pumps and a controller vs. $70 for 1 pump with a controller that produces the same amount, or more flow. 

Wait, did I miss something, what's the $70 option?

3 hours ago, RayWhisperer said:

I already had the controller

RayWhisperer

It'll move water way better, and more randomized than your korallia's. guaranteed. But whatever, I guess a shitty scape should have shitty pumps.

Well damnit ray, why couldn't you have said this before I ordered other stuff? Anything bad that happens with this tank is now on you

RayWhisperer
3 hours ago, reeftankguy said:

If you're the official judge how much does first place co$t?

I'm cheap. Just ask StevieT. He bought me with dinner, a few beers and some crap he sells to all you chumps. I let him run wild here for that pittance.

the problem for you is I'm not the official judge. Nor do any of you have a chance against adin. He gonna smoke you all like some premium Ganga.

• Like 1