ReefCleaners.org

Hammer's 5 gallon pico reef: almost 4 months! updates, new corals and bye bye clowns :(

HammerLover

HammerLover
Just now, Weetabix7 said:

Wow, everything is looking great!!

Sorry to hear about the Clowns though. :closedeyes:

Other than that, looks like you're seeing lots of healthy growth. 

I know that Open Brain is big but it sure is pretty!!

Yeah its really sad for the clowns :( most clowns for sale are usually weak and sickly, I temporarily have a maroon x skunk clown in my setup which will be adopted soon. If clowns wont work I'll stick with a small yellowtail damsel instead.

Just now, fishfreak0114 said:

It's looking great in there!  Certainly filling up. It's nice to hear that you have some corals recovering :) sorry about the clowns :( 

Those RPEs are terribly bleached when I got them, it was some of the left over corals from the raid, and somehow it managed to last and survie for weeks without light in the sump. Luckily I adopted it or it will be disposed.

the clowns are just really depressing. Clowns for sale are usually wild caught and some of them even have ich and diseases. they were eating already but seems to be too late to be saved :( what's weird is they seem to swim happily. Im thinking these fishes were caught by cyanide, and I will never buy any fish from that store