Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SOLD: Pair of AI Vega ($275!) [LOWER PRICE!]

grmoore

I have a pair of gently used AI Vega White/Royal Blue LED modules in the white finish.  I put about 1000 hours on them seldom over 20% before I broke the system down years ago to move.  I will sell the pair for $275 shipped CONUS.  These were originally purchased in July 2013 and were never exposed to salt water (covered tank).  Original power supplies are included.

[Edit] Here's some additional specs on the lights:  http://saltycritter.com/lighting/aquaillumination/aquaillumination-ai-vega-led-aquarium-lighting.htm

IMG_20170409_085737.jpg

IMG_20170409_092209.jpg

Edited by grmoore
Lowered Price

To sweeten the deal, I also have a full AI mounting rail kit that I will include for the cost of shipping if both Vegas are purchased.  That's $280 of like new mounting rails.  Included would be:

2 - 48" Silver AI EXT Tank Mounts

3 - 12" Silver AI EXT Rails

2 - 6" Silver AI EXT Rails

Standoffs and Lag Bolts for mounting to the side or back of tank stands.

I won't break the mounting rails up if only one Vega is purchased.

They can be mounted use the EXP rail system, or standard hanging wires.

Buy them both, get the rails for just the cost of shipping and have great lights for two lagoons!

3 hours ago, grmoore said:

That's the size tank I had them over.  You really need a pair for full coverage.

Ah in that case a bit over my budget

20 hours ago, Kellie in CA said:

How is this light controlled?

Can I control my Vega without a controller?

Yes, the Vega was designed with basic controls by pressing the red button you may cycle through intensities of 1, 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 by pressing the red button. You may only use this mode if the Vega is not being controlled by a controller.

OR

you can find an AI director

For Father's Day weekend (6/17 and 6/18) I'll sell the pair shipped CONUS for $350.  The price will go back up on Monday!

Lowering the price for 4th of July!  Through July 4th buy the pair shipped CONUS for $325.  The price will go back up on the 5th!

• 2 weeks later...

Lowered price to $300 for the pair - no longer selling separately.  Mounts still available for only the cost of shipping.

• Like 1
  • grmoore changed the title to SOLD: Pair of AI Vega ($275!) [LOWER PRICE!]
  • Recommended Discussions