Innovative Marine Aquariums

Miniature Refugium Lights

Steensj2004

Steensj2004

Been a while but I'm looking to set up something small. Considering a HOB refugium and I recalled that before I got out of reefing, Dave was working on some tiny, refugium lights that had a string of like 6 leds for macro growth. Does he still offer these?I need something small like that if he still makes them. Thanks!

Edit: I just found them, he called them the ,"Beam." Does he still offer these?

I don't know if he still makes them (though he'd probably make a custom one like them if you asked) but if you want something cheaper, try this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X84LMHK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . I just got mine, so I haven't really gotten to put it through its paces yet, but it has good reviews (at least one reviewer used it as a fuge light), and it's super cheap, so even if you don't like it, it's no great loss.

On 4/8/2017 at 4:25 PM, Steensj2004 said:

Been a while but I'm looking to set up something small. Considering a HOB refugium and I recalled that before I got out of reefing, Dave was working on some tiny, refugium lights that had a string of like 6 leds for macro growth. Does he still offer these?I need something small like that if he still makes them. Thanks!

Edit: I just found them, he called them the ,"Beam." Does he still offer these?

Glad to see you back. I have the strips but the housing used is now not made. Drop me an email and we can work something out. 

-Dave

I loved the Beam that I had on my Reefer 170 sump, I shouldn't have sold it.   I'm using a finnex on my Reefer 250 sump and was considering a Kessil H80.  I'll email you as well Dave!

Archived